Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward Negotiator Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 20 reviews

3.1
Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward CEO Lee Watts
Lee Watts

"Ok - not a proactive company"

Former Employee - Lettings Negotiator in London, England

I worked at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked at KFH for over two years. The positives were that comission structure was easy enough to reach. On the whole the culture is good and everyone gets along and most offices have good fun environment.

Cons

Marketing is dreadful, no employee benefits at all! No proactivity they just react to the market. No understanding of how to motivate employees and cost cutting at every turn, understaffed in many departments making it much harder to focus fully on your main job role.

Advice to Management

understand staff lots of turn staff turnover especially the higher bankers moving on, be more flexible one contract structure for everyone does not work.

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2019-07-02
  2. "It’s OK"

Current Employee - Senior Lettings Negotiator in London, England

I have been working at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward full-time for more than a year

Pros

They have a good platform to work on

Cons

Not a good commission structure for the value which you provide them.

Advice to Management

Look more after the people which provide value.

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2019-06-27
  3. "Good"

Current Employee - Sales Negotiator

I have been working at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward part-time for more than a year

Pros

Reliability professional friendly respectful honest

Cons

Working hours if hired full time

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2019-06-10

"Highly branch dependent"

Current Employee - Lettings Negotiator

Pros

None at all whatsoever. Nada

Cons

Long hours, poor management. No social life. The perks are a lie. No progression.

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2019-05-03

"Great for young people"

Current Employee - Sales Negotiator

I have been working at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward full-time for less than a year

Pros

The offices I have worked in have been really friendly - best people I have worked and no nastiness. Excellent company for trainees, fantastic training and a great starter company. Incentive trips and regular competitions.

Cons

Hours - you often don’t get a break on Saturdays between 9.30 and 4 (sometimes later). I have been dizzy at the end of a lot of Saturdays as you do not have time to eat and are back to back with viewings. Micro management. Promotion doesn’t seem to be given on merit or experience and it’s made difficult to progress - It is worth noting that this is based on conversations with colleagues that are trying to get into management,...

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-11-01
  6. "Loved it, had a great office and team"

Former Employee - Lettings Negotiator in London, England

I worked at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward

Pros

Trips, family feel great logistics.

Cons

Not enough money, only the very very top make good money

Advice to Management

None really

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-10-02

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward Response

October 9, 2018Recruitment Consultant

Thank you for the lovely review! :) I'm sorry to hear about the lack of earning potential. If you were still with us I would've suggested discussing this with your manager.

7. "Lettings Negotiator (SE)"

Current Employee - Senior Lettings Negotiator in London, England

Pros

I must say Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward is a great company to work for, the incentives are good and the support from management to push you to improve and do well is very encouraging. You're giving constant training to further your development which also gives you added confidence within your role.

Cons

Other than the long working hours but this is pretty standard within the industry.

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-10
  8. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Sales Negotiator

Pros

Great career progression opportunites Compeditive salary Motivating company incentives

Cons

Working long hours during the week, and working weekends

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-07
  9. "Exceptional company"

Current Employee - Sales Negotiator in London, England

Pros

It has been a truly enriching journey so far for which I am sincerely grateful. KFH is a great company, in terms of management, structure and people. I must admit, it is rare to come across a company that combines all these elements which make up for a great work-environment. At KFH, I have learned a lot about the UK property market, but also enriched my experience in sales and negotiation, not just during the trainings...

Cons

Difficult clients, both on the buying and on the selling side. Buyers who behave in an inappropriate manner, be that being repeatedly late or utterly rude, or who are unrealistic about their property expectations for a given budget. Sellers who on their end have unrealistic expectations in terms of the market worth of their property.

Advice to Management

keep up the great work! always be positive

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-04

"Working for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward"

Current Employee - Sales Negotiator in Streatham, England

Pros

Having come from another agent locally I can confidently say that working for KFH is a much more pleasant and rewarding experience. The amount I have learnt and the staff in the branch has shown me how working for this agency you feel like a cut above the rest on the high street. There is a solid training programme upon joining up, regular incentives including trips and a well established brand to get behind and a...

Cons

There have not really been any specific cons I can put. There is definitely a need to commit fully to the role which results in long hours but that is the nature of most sales jobs.

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-08-30