Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward Sales Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward CEO Lee Watts
Lee Watts

"Truly a family"

Current Employee - Branch Sales Manager in Dulwich, England

I have been working at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Kinleigh Folkard and Hayward took a chance on a 21 year old university graduate with no experience or knowledge of property. They hired me on theere trainee programme at the time and invested time, knowledge and skills into me. I have subsequently progressed from trainee negotiator to sales negotiator, sales assistant manager and manager where i have held my current role for past 5 years. I have never worked for another...

Cons

There can be preferences and small gripes in any company or relationship but as a whole there are no real cons for working for this great company.

Advice to Management

Keep the culture and ethos that i have enjoyed and excelled in for past 10 years and perhaps have a look at a role bridging the gap from manager to director level to offer a step up for established, ambitious and talented managers who have career advancement as their goals for future.

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-27
  2. "Work hard and get rewarded"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working at KFH for over 5 years and it’s a great, professional place to work, where you are rewarded for your hard work. - Amazing incentive trips - Great career progression - Professional company and people - Excellent training - A company that invests in its staff and the business

Cons

None, if you want get rewarded for the effort you put in then this is the place for you.

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-15
  3. "The place to be for an individual with a winning mentality"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

KFH is a company with strong values, a renowned and well regarded brand and the perfect fit for individuals with a relentless work ethic

Cons

There are very few cons in my opinion.

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-11
  4. "Proud to work at this company"

Current Employee - Assistant Sales Manager

Pros

Excellent company to work for Supporting management team and training Great pay and commission structure Great incentives trips abroad Company car Social company which is great as you get to meet people in other offices

Cons

Working every Saturday but then it is part of the job

Advice to Management

Can always rely on your support - always available for anything we may need help with

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-06
  5. "Sales Assistant Manager"

Current Employee - Sales Assistant Manager

I have been working at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked at KFH for three years now, progressing from Sales Negotiator to Sales Assistant Manager in this time. I have been able to progress and earn a decent amount of money, as well going two incentive trips to Miami and Verbier and driving the Porsche. I would add that the company does expect the best out of you and as long as you are prepared to work hard, then you will be fine.

Cons

None that I have experienced

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-03
  6. "Great company!"

Current Employee - Assistant Sales Manager in London, England

Pros

The company is fantastic for career progression, competitive salary and great incentives. I have worked here for over three years with two promotions in that time, great training and opportunities, a trip to America and use of the company Porsche multiple times. The company regularly arrange social events so you get to know your colleagues too.

Cons

Long hours as is consistent in the industry but you do get what you put in.

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-08-29
  7. "You get what you give"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in London, England

Pros

The company offers structured training and good financial rewards for high achievers. Employees receive premium company cars and the opportunity to win a place on superb incentive trips - Yearly winter ski trip and summer trip to Vegas, LA, NYC....

Cons

The hours are long and some of the office spaces are cramped with no reception area.

Advice to Management

Trim the hours and relax the dress code!

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-03