Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward Sales Reviews | Glassdoor

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward CEO Lee Watts
Lee Watts
  1. "Good"

Current Employee - Sales Negotiator

I have been working at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward part-time for more than a year

Pros

Reliability professional friendly respectful honest

Cons

Working hours if hired full time

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2019-06-10

"Worst employer ever - AVOID!!!!!!!"

Current Employee - Sales in London, England

I have been working at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The job itself - estate agency is great if you get with the right company!

Cons

Bully culture. This company is toxic to its core. The online reviews for each branch which are meant to have been given by clients, the vast majority are left by the staff themselves which the Managers and Directors encourage them to do, illegal! The good reviews on here are also the same as the company can’t retain good staff so they are now trying to backtrack and show themselves as a good employer as they have...

Advice to Management

A complete overhaul is needed. Victim of own success!

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2019-06-09

"Great for young people"

Current Employee - Sales Negotiator

I have been working at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward full-time for less than a year

Pros

The offices I have worked in have been really friendly - best people I have worked and no nastiness. Excellent company for trainees, fantastic training and a great starter company. Incentive trips and regular competitions.

Cons

Hours - you often don’t get a break on Saturdays between 9.30 and 4 (sometimes later). I have been dizzy at the end of a lot of Saturdays as you do not have time to eat and are back to back with viewings. Micro management. Promotion doesn’t seem to be given on merit or experience and it’s made difficult to progress - It is worth noting that this is based on conversations with colleagues that are trying to get into management,...

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-11-01

"Truly a family"

Current Employee - Branch Sales Manager in Dulwich, England

I have been working at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Kinleigh Folkard and Hayward took a chance on a 21 year old university graduate with no experience or knowledge of property. They hired me on theere trainee programme at the time and invested time, knowledge and skills into me. I have subsequently progressed from trainee negotiator to sales negotiator, sales assistant manager and manager where i have held my current role for past 5 years. I have never worked for another...

Cons

There can be preferences and small gripes in any company or relationship but as a whole there are no real cons for working for this great company.

Advice to Management

Keep the culture and ethos that i have enjoyed and excelled in for past 10 years and perhaps have a look at a role bridging the gap from manager to director level to offer a step up for established, ambitious and talented managers who have career advancement as their goals for future.

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-27
  5. "Work hard and get rewarded"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

Pros

I have been working at KFH for over 5 years and it’s a great, professional place to work, where you are rewarded for your hard work. - Amazing incentive trips - Great career progression - Professional company and people - Excellent training - A company that invests in its staff and the business

Cons

None, if you want get rewarded for the effort you put in then this is the place for you.

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-15
  6. "The place to be for an individual with a winning mentality"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

KFH is a company with strong values, a renowned and well regarded brand and the perfect fit for individuals with a relentless work ethic

Cons

There are very few cons in my opinion.

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-11
  7. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Sales Negotiator

Pros

Great career progression opportunites Compeditive salary Motivating company incentives

Cons

Working long hours during the week, and working weekends

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-07
  8. "Proud to work at this company"

Current Employee - Assistant Sales Manager

Pros

Excellent company to work for Supporting management team and training Great pay and commission structure Great incentives trips abroad Company car Social company which is great as you get to meet people in other offices

Cons

Working every Saturday but then it is part of the job

Advice to Management

Can always rely on your support - always available for anything we may need help with

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-06
  9. "Sales director"

Current Employee - Sales Director in Southwark, England

Pros

If you are prepared to work hard, like people and love winning then KFH is the perfect company for you. I owe much to KFH; I have an amazing lifestyle, great friends and colleagues and am in the minority of people who love what I do. Whilst the brand does some of the heavy lifting for us it is the people that makes KFH the most successful and best estate agent in London to work for. The Porsche incentive cars, company...

Cons

I cannot genuinely think of one downside of working for KFH.

Advice to Management

It’s working!!

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-05
  10. "Sales Assistant Manager"

Current Employee - Sales Assistant Manager

I have been working at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked at KFH for three years now, progressing from Sales Negotiator to Sales Assistant Manager in this time. I have been able to progress and earn a decent amount of money, as well going two incentive trips to Miami and Verbier and driving the Porsche. I would add that the company does expect the best out of you and as long as you are prepared to work hard, then you will be fine.

Cons

None that I have experienced

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward2018-09-03