Cover image for Kinsta

78 Comments

Tech

638.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Kinsta~3073690
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Kinsta? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kinsta employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Fantastic company with a great culture!(in 5 reviews)
  • "Kinsta hires fantastic people: colleagues are friendly, helpful, and smart.(in 5 reviews)
  • "everyone is extremely nice and responsive, which makes a huge difference when working for a remote company!(in 3 reviews)
  • "pay and benefits are competitive, I'm earning more than I would at a different company(in 3 reviews)
  • "Awesome people, an atmosphere of trust that works in remote as well.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

First-Class Organization

Nov 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Company culture - Promotion potential - Vision and direction

Cons

- No HQ - Too many Slack channels

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I've never worked for a more humane and wonderful company

Dec 20, 2021 - Customer Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone (and I mean everyone from the very top on down the line) is kind, helpful, positive, encouraging, and among the very best at what they do. We provide a tremendous product, and everyone is proud of their unique contributions. We voice our appreciation and thanks to each other every day. But that's only possible because the company knows how to hire great people. That makes all the difference in the world. I believe that the Kinsta talent acquisition team is the best in the business. Inclusivity. Kinsta lives that, they don't just say it. I'm a member of two groups that are routinely discriminated against or generally passed over for employment, but I've never felt anything but welcoming acceptance here. On the compensation side, I only know my own salary, so I couldn't give an overview. But I'm happy, and there's a strong benefits package with unlimited PTO, health, vision, dental, 401k matching, remote expense budget, employee referral bonuses, and more. The company encourages a good work/life balance in actual practice, not just with lip service.

Cons

I have absolutely zero "cons" to report. If I were forced to come up with something I suppose I'd say that rapid growth is making it increasingly difficult to personally get to know everyone who joins us. But even in that area, there are random meetups you can join to connect with coworkers you may have never had the opportunity to speak to through your day-to-day work. So I'm sticking with zero cons to report. 🙂

4 people found this review helpful
  3. Join the Kinsta team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing company to work, great perks

Nov 29, 2022 - Sysops Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTOs, Public Holidays, Sick Days, Remote Expense Budget, Official yearly meetups, Good work environment overall

Cons

Low pay grades that will eventually make you considering move to another company

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great work life balance

Jun 13, 2022 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Completely remote for all positions and never any management issues

Cons

A bit lower salary than most places

6. 5.0

Fantastic!

Jan 18, 2022 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work life balance, a lot of independence, great people.

Cons

Pay is lower compared to US based companies.

7. 5.0

Great Place to work!!

Sep 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training Coaching Managers Flexible Time Off Constant Asynchronous Communication

Cons

No Cons at the moment

8. 5.0

Great place to work!

Sep 11, 2020 - Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working remotely is a great fit for me. The company treats you like an adult. Kinsta hires fantastic people: colleagues are friendly, helpful, and smart. The product and service are great, thus you feel good about the product you're delivering.

Cons

The company is growing. New people are joining constantly, processes are revamped, and as a result lots of things change on a regular basis. Management does a good job of working through those changes as smoothly as possible (in my opinion), but if you're someone looking for a super stable work environment where nothing ever changes, you may be frustrated by the pace of change.

9. 5.0

Best Dev Job I've Ever Had

Oct 19, 2020 - Javascript Developer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Excellent on-boarding strategy and training * Clearly defined goals for short, medium and long term * Friendly colleagues, an environment that fosters professional growth * 100% remote

Cons

* None that I can think of at the moment

6 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Open Company Communication and Extremely Positive Atmosphere

Sep 14, 2020 - Social Media Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Kinsta for 6 months and have loved the transparency and trust shown at all levels of the company. It's great to work with a team that genuinely takes pride in the work they're doing...and has fun at the same time! There is a high degree of autonomy, and being a remote team means clear communication is an essential part of every role.

Cons

None that I can think of!

11. 5.0

An Amazing Opportunity

Aug 26, 2020 - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Kinsta has been a dream so far - everyone is extremely nice and responsive, which makes a huge difference when working for a remote company! - Our product is the best in class and only getting better every day. - Our heroes are the support team, they are second to none and do an amazing job serving our customers - Leadership is incredible as well - company vision and values are great

Cons

No cons to speak of.

Kinsta Response

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it’s wonderful to hear that you’ve had a great experience at Kinsta so far. We really appreciate your shout-out to our support team, they play such a crucial role in making Kinsta who we are.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews
</>Embed

Kinsta Reviews FAQs

Kinsta has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 41 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Kinsta to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Kinsta employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Kinsta. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

95% of Kinsta employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kinsta 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Kinsta to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with Kinsta Job Seekers