- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Brazil - All Cities
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
- - São Paulo, São Paulo
- Italy - All Cities
- - Lombardy
- - Milan, Italy Area
- - Milan
- - Lazio
- - Rome, Italy Area
- - Rome
- - Piedmont
- - Turin, Italy Area
- - Turin
- - Veneto
- - Venice, Italy Area
- - Padua
- - Tuscany
- - Florence, Italy Area
- - Florence
- Serbia - All Cities
- Romania - All Cities
- - Iasi
- - Iaşi, Romania Area
- - Iaşi
Found 11 of over 48 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Kirey Group? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kirey Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 18, 2023 - Devops EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Continuous operational support from managers and colleagues - Inspiring projects and clients - Travel payments are more than fair
- Low salaries - Low attention to the employeeContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 23, 2022 - Senior Software Developer in MilanRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Trust No overwork Smartworking Friendly environment
Slow administrative processes Not many career opportunity Manager usually don't know what you're doing
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Nov 25, 2022 - System EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Volonta' di migliorare i rapporti con il personale. Un discreto carnet formativo self service.
Scarsa esperienza del management. Mancanza di lavoro di squadra. Richiesto piu' volte un dialogo di valutazione sempre rimandato. Poca attenzione al cliente e nulla per alcuni dipendenti - si formano classi che producono un ambiente falso, pesante e assolutamente immotivante. Moltissima finzione ed autocelebrazione.Continue reading
Grazie per aver dedicato del tempo a lasciare questa recensione. Stiamo lavorando molto per abilitare strumenti e risorse che consentano a tutti i dipendenti di avere successo e avanzamenti di carriera. Oggi, la condivisione di standard e processi di supporto alla leadership, la completa accessibilità del team hr al confronto e al dialogo, vogliamo che renda l’esperienza di ognuno gratificante ed arricchente. Ci spiace tu non abbia trovato sempre, nei molto anni trascorsi in Azienda, l’esperienza positiva di cui avremmo voluto leggere. Ti auguriamo il meglio per il tuo proseguo lavorativo. Il team hr.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in TurinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work-life balance, friendly team
Many projects have outdated technologies
Dear colleague, thank you for your feedback. This is very useful for us to identify areas of improvement. Il team Hr.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 19, 2021 - Cobol Developer in IaşiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Doesn't give up on their employee.
Doesn't offer the best opportunity to evolve.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 22, 2021 - Junior Java Developer in IaşiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The environment is a nice one. The location is very good. Colleagues are quite friendly
Older technologies used in projects. You sometimes have to figure stuff out with minimal help available. It's a bit of a hassle to work with some colleagues from other countries.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 27, 2020 - Junior Java Developer in IaşiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
*good place to start a career in software development *central location
*the company is not focused on the knowledge improvement for the juniors *they chose Waterfall instead of Agile (it may differ on other projects)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 7, 2020 - Junior Programmer in IaşiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly environment, young team, meal tickets, teambuilding
Subjective evaluation, no bonuses, cheap. Not recommended for long term
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 2, 2017 - Junior Software Developer in NišRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team, nice environment, no stress
paycheck, bonuses, promotions, not great management from italyContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 3, 2018 - .NET Developer in IaşiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You can find good people to work with. The technology stack is, on average, quite new. It is also a good place to work during university. Flexible schedule.
Italian people are a mess to work with. They have lot of expectations, a lot of high positions in ranks, but a very small amount of things to offer.
Kirey Group Reviews FAQs
Kirey Group has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 48 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Kirey Group to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 16% over the last 12 months.
64% of Kirey Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kirey Group 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.