Cover image for Kisco Senior Living

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Benefits are good(in 16 reviews)
  • "Benefits, serving the residents, family like environment ( if management is good)(in 11 reviews)
  • "Nice people and competitive pay(in 8 reviews)
  • "Lower end employees were great to work with.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Free meal every shift you work.(in 6 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

Want more options?

This rating reflects the overall rating of Kisco Senior Living and is not affected by filters.

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Found 174 of over 174 reviews

Updated Nov 13, 2023

Nov 13, 2023
      Current Employee, more than 5 years
      Greensboro, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, good people, a lot of opportunities to move up if you would like to

Cons

A lot of change at the top

Jun 18, 2023
        Wellness Assistant
        Raleigh, NC
        Business Outlook

Pros

Free meal, access to a budget w/ freedom to plan programs. Listens to employees and has focus groups with upper management/ home office to understand what we face daily. (Such as hearing feedback on programs we use for pay, scheduling, community involvement, etc.)

Cons

Scheduling can be tricky in regards to how many people are on your team. If you’re short a team member it falls on everyone to pick up where needed. Flexible scheduling, but to a certain degree. Pay could be a little more. Along with once you get past your 3 month probation period you still have to wait to get involved in additional programs offered, and are not eligible for time and a half.

2. Join the Kisco Senior Living team
        See Our Latest Jobs
          Sep 15, 2023
          Business Outlook

Pros

Best company and best team I have ever worked for. I feel heard and supported. My ideas are put into practice. It’s a hard job to do but I get paid accordingly. I love that I have a good work life balance.

Cons

Health insurance could be much better

Aug 27, 2023
            Van Driver
            Business Outlook

Pros

Great management and co workers

Cons

Vans could be in better condition

1. 3.0
              Aug 3, 2023
              Sandy, UT
              Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay Great team Driven to succeed

Cons

I worked there for 6 months. I loved most of that time. Much of the team was excellent. I loved the residents! The problem I ran into was that I was cut out of the budget 6 months after being told that they needed a 3rd Sales Director - until they didn't. Bad situation for me, but the company seems solid.

1. 3.0
                Jul 17, 2023
                Health and Wellness Coach
                Former Employee, less than 1 year
                Laguna Niguel, CA
                Business Outlook

Pros

Good starting pay, benefits are good, except 401 K. You have to wait 6 months before you can start having it deducted from your pay.

Cons

Hard to be promoted even if you have a related degree. The quality of what they offered in the community I worked for decrease substantially but the pay to live there increased dramatically for some residents.

Jul 5, 2023
                  Former Employee, more than 1 year
                  Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
                  Business Outlook

Pros

Good management, professional environment, and upbeat place.

Cons

Can be hard work, but still rewarding.

Jun 1, 2023
                    Current Employee, more than 1 year
                    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture culture culture! Great incentive plan, well paid position.

Cons

Senior living sales is emotionally taxing at times due to the nature of the industry.

Jun 19, 2023
                      Resident Assistant
                      Current Employee, more than 5 years
                      Kapolei, HI
                      Business Outlook

Pros

Offers plenty opportunities for job advancement and a great work-life balance

Cons

You'll have unpredictable working hours

May 9, 2023
                        Human Resources Generalist
                        Former Employee
                        San Rafael, CA
                        Business Outlook

Pros

good benefits/pto free meals good culture

Cons

Lots of work only person in the dept

Viewing 1 - 10 of 174 Reviews
                      </>Embed

Kisco Senior Living Reviews FAQs

Kisco Senior Living has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 174 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Kisco Senior Living to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Kisco Senior Living employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Kisco Senior Living. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

73% of Kisco Senior Living employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kisco Senior Living 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Kisco Senior Living to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be diversity and inclusion .

Popular Careers with Kisco Senior Living Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Want the inside scoop on your own company?

Join your Company Bowl™ for anonymous work chats.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

SR. Maintenance Engineer

I had an panel interview(which seems the last interview?) on Nov.21st, sent thank you email, and received response(look forward to our next step) on same day. but have not heard back from them afterwards. I understand that we had Thanksgiving weekend but should I send follow up email? or should I just wait?

2 Comments

Digital Marketing Coordinator

I am having an interview on Monday. Any tips or suggestions? I am finally getting back in work force after 1and a half year of break. I feel like I have lost the touch with current Digital Marketing landscape.

0 Comments

Kk Ss

I was recently laid off from a small cap company and worked as a data engineer for 2 years. Interviewing with another company started off today with the HR round. How and when do you guys negotiate sign on bonus? Is the rule of thumb is 10% of the compensation?

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 174 Kisco Senior Living reviews submitted anonymously by Kisco Senior Living employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Kisco Senior Living is right for you.