Kisling, Nestico & Redick Reviews

3.2
Kisling, Nestico & Redick Managing Partner John Reagan
John Reagan
0 Rating
  1. "Cares about their clients"

Former Employee - Attorney in Columbus, OH

I worked at Kisling, Nestico & Redick full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I consider myself a compassionate personal injury attorney and in the midst of all the confusion in the modern world I do my best to help people whenever I can. Being an attorney puts me in a unique position to do so, and all I needed then was a good firm. Kisling, Nestico & Redick was exactly that firm! I enjoyed my working relationship with them because we shared the same kind of compassion when it comes to relieving stress and offering solutions that result in fair settlements!

Cons

Nothing to add at this time

Kisling, Nestico & Redick2019-11-30

February 4, 2020Director of Corporate Communications

Thank you so much for your feedback and for your commitment to helping our clients. We wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

"Avoid working here"

I worked at Kisling, Nestico & Redick

Pros

Jeans on Friday. Some nice employees

Cons

Poor treatment. Micromanagement. Toxic culture.

Kisling, Nestico & Redick2020-03-25

April 13, 2020Director of Corporate Communications

Your review is appreciated. We’re sorry your experience with our firm was not great. We wish you the best and hope you find a career you love.

"The worst company ever to work for!"

Former Employee - Receptionist

I worked at Kisling, Nestico & Redick full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the employees were nice

Cons

Heavy work load, management talks down to you, and micromanaging.

Kisling, Nestico & Redick2020-03-24

April 13, 2020Director of Corporate Communications

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Due to unforeseen circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we were forced to make many difficult decisions. We are deeply sorry that you were impacted and hope everything gets back to normal soon. We wish you luck, health, and safety as you navigate these hard times.

4. "I learned a lot here..."

Former Employee - Associate Attorney

I worked at Kisling, Nestico & Redick full-time for more than a year

Pros

I'm really not the one for long talks...I learned a lot here and the experience I received I consider invaluable... Thank you so much, this is a good firm with very experienced attorneys from whom you can learn a lot, really! Decent compensation and benefits.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at this time

Kisling, Nestico & Redick2019-10-31

February 4, 2020Director of Corporate Communications

The kind words mean a lot, thank you!

5. "One of the best law firms out there"

Former Employee - Associate Attorney in Columbus, OH

I worked at Kisling, Nestico & Redick full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've associated with many other firms, but this was the first time I was really impressed. Their offices are filled with vastly experienced attorneys and staff that I feel like I've learned in two years what I could have learned in 10 in another firm. If you're looking for a career based role, improvement (professional and personal), I suggest going in for an interview here.

Cons

Nothing to report at this time

Kisling, Nestico & Redick2019-10-13

February 4, 2020Director of Corporate Communications

Thank you! We appreciate the recommendation!

"Pay Your Employees"

2.0
    Former Employee - Paralegal in Akron, OH

I worked at Kisling, Nestico & Redick full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Business casual dress code, 401k match. Free coffee.

Cons

You will be paid below the market value. As one of the largest plaintiff firms, your paralegals should be paid handsomely. No reason not to. They will give massive amounts of money to the community, but not their employees. Their pay increases are minuscule and based off percentage, which when you are making so little will be cents on the dollar. High turnover rate which can be solved by simply paying your employees what the market value is. Managing partners are rarely in office. Management abuses their power. Constant tension between employees & management.

Kisling, Nestico & Redick2019-10-03

February 4, 2020Director of Corporate Communications

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and your advice for our management team. While we cannot address specific salaries, we can say that compensation determination is based on many factors (including market comparisons) and is agreed upon by the employee when a position is accepted. Similarly, pay increases are given based on performance, experience, and market research. Our charitable contributions are a way for us to give back to the community and have no impact on our employee’s salary. We are very proud of the work we do in the community and strive to build a team with these same values.

"Factory!"

Former Employee - Litigation Paralegal in Columbus, OH

I worked at Kisling, Nestico & Redick full-time for less than a year

Pros

Able to earn additional PTO contributions made to community Coworkers Jeans day and birthday monthly lunches

Cons

Company hire ups are Not transparent Will lie to get you in the door Benefits are not that great especially PTO High turnover and unhappy employees Management sucks Overworked Most employees are under paid and under valued

Kisling, Nestico & Redick2019-09-11

February 4, 2020Director of Corporate Communications

Thank you for leaving us a review. We’re sorry you did not have a positive experience with our firm. Your feedback is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.

"One star to many"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Akron, OH

I have been working at Kisling, Nestico & Redick full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Maybe the water machine as long as you don’t use ice because you will get screamed at by the rudest person who monitors how much ice you use.

Cons

I’ve been employed with the firm for over 5 years and they have just recently decided to take away our overtime benefits and let go of some of our most qualified employees. They are going down and fast. Top heavy, they have zero compassion for the employees, they would rather fire you then pay you what you deserve, and they write you up for breathing wrong. The management is uncaring there is no team in KNR. Do not be fooled. They’re a bunch of headless horseman and bully’s. Run don’t walk from applying at this firm!!!!

Kisling, Nestico & Redick2019-08-02

August 9, 2019Director of Corporate Communications

Your review and your advice are both greatly appreciated. Our employees are the core of what makes us great and we work very hard to make sure everyone is compensated fairly and feels appreciated. We are sorry you feel anything otherwise. Please understand each employee’s performance is a private matter between them and their supervisor. We encourage you to have an open discussion with either your manager or an HR representative if you have any questions at all regarding how performance is measured and compensation is determined. Please also understand while we have shifted our overtime policy to align with a more appropriate work/life balance, overtime is still available whenever necessary, with the approval of your supervisor.

9. "Excellent Place to Work"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Fairlawn, OH

I have been working at Kisling, Nestico & Redick full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits (401K, Healthcare, PTO, Mileage etc...), kind people, decent hours with a good deal of flexibility and the fringe benefits are above and beyond (charity runs, donations, community involvement and support).

Cons

Occasionally high stress (which you would expect at a lawfirm), but the people you work with make things fun.

Kisling, Nestico & Redick2019-06-27

July 15, 2019Director of Corporate Communications

Thank you for the great review!

10. "Great company! KNR has always been good to me!"

Senior Paralegal in Akron, OH

I have been working at Kisling, Nestico & Redick

Pros

Plenty of casual day opportunities, flexible time available, overtime available, free lunch every first Wednesday of the month, and good benefits. Also, for a law firm, it offers a relaxed atmosphere. Most importantly, personally speaking, this is a job that has always rewarded my hard work. I've been promoted to Senior Paralegal, and not only that, the firm has always shown their appreciation to me one way or another. And that is my biggest pro, is that if you come to work each day and do your best, you'll be rewarded. Hard work does not go unnoticed.

Cons

No cons really come to mind about KNR. I think Law itself can be a stressful profession, whether at KNR or any other law firm. The good thing is KNR does it's best to stay relaxed and positive

Kisling, Nestico & Redick2019-06-12

July 15, 2019Director of Corporate Communications

Thank you for the great feedback. Your input will be shared with our partners!

Found 42 reviews