Kleeneze Independent Distributor Reviews | Glassdoor

Independent Distributor

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "The smart way to work!"

Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Golspie, Scotland (UK)
    Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Golspie, Scotland (UK)

Pros

The company is just short of 100 years young, British, well founded. We have great staff that bend over backwards to help you. Over 2500 items of stock all with a 30-day money back guarantee with great prices, working locally with the fantastic high quality catalogues and also marketing through social media the world is your oyster. Even with Great Britten leaving Europe, we are about to open up in 10 countries’ over the next 5 years. When you attend local meetings, national conversances or just others working within the company its truly like you are working with friends and family. There is also great ongoing training you are never on your own. A British company, forward thinking and on the move. If you don’t already work with them, join today. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain. They WILL change your life.

Cons

Well Ive sat Well I’ve sat here trying to think of on, but drawn a blank, that’s because there is no down side. However, this is not some get rich quick scheme, this is as small or as large as you want to make it. People forget that this is THERE business, and like any business you WILL earn a living from day one, but need to keep in mind you are building a business, one-year plan, three-year plan, five-year plan and so on. If you think it’s just all going to fall into place and you will become a millionaire overnight you’re not.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, bring on the next 18 months.

2. "Amazing"

Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Halifax, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Halifax, England (UK)

I have been working at Kleeneze part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working hours that suit me, I'm my own boss, Fits around the family, Great Incentives and rewards, awesome team of people to work with

Cons

none that i have found

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job

3. "Excellent company"

Current Employee - Independent Retail Distributor in Blackburn, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Independent Retail Distributor in Blackburn, England (UK)

I have been working at Kleeneze (Less than a year)

Pros

Kleeneze gives you time freedom, flexibility to work around other commitments, unlimited income, Friendships, meeting people and helping others achieve. The head office staff are fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. They also offer the chance to qualify for free 5* trips and cars.

Cons

There are no real cons to working with Kleeneze, you are responsible for your own success. I suppose you could say you have to be self motivated and good at time management, I would 100% recommend them

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, you do a great job of supporting
    us both in our retail and sponsoring.