93% would recommend to a friend
(164 total reviews)
90% approve of CEO
Found 164 of over 167 reviews
Updated Nov 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about KlientBoost? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with KlientBoost employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great culture and a fun place to work!" (in 25 reviews)
- "Great people to work with" (in 10 reviews)
- "Awesome and Fun Company Culture" (in 10 reviews)
- "Everyone is so caring and supportive." (in 9 reviews)
- "Love working here, the culture is great and having a team that is super motivated to grow and see each other do well really helps make the job easier." (in 9 reviews)
- "Times can be extremely stressful and you can work long hours." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of KlientBoost and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 27, 2023Senior Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
KlientBoost has a fantastic community of peers working together to see what works best in the digital marketing space all while helping businesses grow. Flexible work schedules are embedded in the company culture and it's easy to make connections with your coworkers.
The faced paced environment of digital marketing and agency work isn't for everyone. It takes a lot of focus and organizations to keep up with accounts.
- 3.0Nov 17, 2023Senior Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCosta Mesa, CA
Hired some really smart people of late, amazing benefits, competitive base salary for the agency world in each dept. Recently brought on investors which is a great thing if upper management is taking their guidance seriously and being forthcoming with problems.
Growing pains: Career mobility is talked about a lot but has become much less attainable as time has passed. Middle management is a burning dumpster fire of churn that's overloaded and isn't getting any real training. Ongoing pains: CEO is incredibly impulsive and it creates instability for all the other departments in a trickle down effect.
- 5.0Nov 13, 2023Paid Search SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Flexible - Good pay, benefits, and perks - The company is open to new ideas - The roadmap for promotions is clear - Autonomous work but manager provides support, feedback, and ideas
- Some clients can be demanding - The end of the quarter can be stressful - Everyone can get busy, so it is important to reach out first for help
- 5.0Mar 17, 2023SalesFormer Employee
- You will have the opportunity to carve whatever lane you want for yourself at KB and become a master at it if that's what you want. - You will be exposed to so many different businesses that after a year or so, it will feel like there's nothing you haven't seen before, which gives you tons of ideas for how to help other businesses. - If you put in the effort and do well, you will be rewarded with total autonomy, higher pay, better clients, and growth. - There are a lot of really sharp people at KB who can help you and are willing to help you as much as they can. Your coworkers will be awesome. - You will likely be given more opportunity to learn, grow, have experiences, travel, network, succeed, fail, both professionally and personally than the majority of places you'll ever work.
- It is tough and some people don't thrive with the level of autonomy and the pressure to perform. - There are a lot of changes to keep up with, never a dull week and there are always kinks to work out. - The bar is not being average. The expectations are very high which some people love and others aren't motivated by it. - Many people are learning as they go which means you need to take your education and growth into your own hands. If you do, you'll be rewarded, but you can't expect it to be handed to you without making a name for yourself.1
- 5.0Aug 15, 2023CRO DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
What really sets KB apart are the people. I have never had a better team experience than at KlientBoost, both in my role-specific team and with the company as a whole. The culture is encouraging and collaborative, even with offices on both coasts, and I feel that I truly know and enjoy my coworkers. Leadership is also generally very accessible and receptive to feedback and conversations. Plus, flexible hours and hybrid work make it possible to work from literally anywhere!
KlientBoost is a smaller company with a vision for big growth, so sometimes things can be stressful. Work can be very busy for weeks at a time (though there are slower seasons to balance this out), and systems change often, so it's important to be adaptable.
- 4.0Nov 7, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great manager Cares about people as much as a company can Not a stiff corporate environment
Growing pains as all young and expanding companies go through while developing processes and structure
- 4.0Jun 20, 2023Senior Paid Media StrategistCurrent Employee
You will be exposed to so many different businesses that after a year or so, it will feel like there's nothing you haven't seen before, which gives you tons of ideas for how to help other businesses. If you put in the effort and do well, you will be rewarded with total autonomy, higher pay, better clients, and growth. There are a lot of really sharp people at KB who can help you and are willing to help you as much as they can. Your coworkers will be awesome. You will likely be given more opportunities to learn, grow, have experiences, travel, network, succeed, and fail, both professionally and personally than the majority of places you'll ever work.
Variety in clients; making it hard to specialize in a niche and become an expert. Not sure how much of a con this is, but it definitely makes this agency different than most. Client load can get heavy which can affect quality as speed needs to be prioritized in order to get through everything that needs to get done. -2
- 5.0Oct 17, 2023Paid StrategistCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Great teammates, great perks (weekly lunches, trivia prizes, company swag, monthly gym reimbursement). Emphasis on continual growth and learning.
Typical agency downsides – clients can be overdemanding, some turnover, heavy workloads at end of quarter
- 5.0Oct 17, 2023CRO StrategistCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Leadership is thoughtful, understanding, and listens to employees. Overall just a great company culture & caring + fun team!
I got nothing, I have no complaints.
- 5.0Nov 30, 2022Account DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsCosta Mesa, CA
KlientBoost has the core values of P.A.R.T.Y. The Y stands for You, meaning you are important we want to take care of you. This comes in many forms, from wanting to grow and improve professionally, but more importantly truly caring for the individuals at the company at the personal level. Whether its support with fitness, diet or something that happened personally in someone's life, KlientBoost is there to support and help along the way. This means a lot to me and so many others as well. I also love how open and approachable leadership is. You can talk to anyone at any point in time, about literally anything! Feedback is huge and they love to hear it and act on it. They are also very transparent with how the company is doing financially, holding monthly meetings to let everyone know what is being worked on in leadership along with walking through monthly/yearly financials, which is unheard of.
- It's an agency, so it can definitely can get busy and hectic at times. - That can lead to some days with long hours and dealing with stressful clients - So definitely understanding how agencies work is important - Because of how fast they are growing, KlientBoost sometimes sells more deals than employees have the bandwidth for, which can lead to stressed teams, but KB does pivot fast and makes the changes needed to catch up on hiring. So just be prepared to move quickly!
KlientBoost Reviews FAQs
KlientBoost has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 167 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at KlientBoost to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
93% of KlientBoost employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated KlientBoost 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.