Cover image for Knighted Ventures

100% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 9 of over 268 reviews

4.5
Knighted Ventures General Partners Roy Choi & Jieho J. Lee (no image)
Roy Choi & Jieho J. Lee

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Knighted Ventures and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Tight-knit family style culture that truly cares about their fellow team members

Aug 9, 2021 - Operations Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you're seeking a job that offers paid training with zero experience, entry-level positions throughout the state of California, and a career path that will mentally challenge you in many ways, then Knighted Ventures is a company that you will enjoy working for. Volunteer events are often coordinated by the company and are held throughout the year for optional/encouraged participation as a way of giving back to the local communities. You get what you put into it with multiple opportunities for advancement throughout the year, but your own individual growth solely depends greatly on the practice and repetition that goes into the technical aspect of the job, which is watching live casino card games, quickly calculating real-time bonuses, and correcting dealer mistakes. As a part of the management team, I do my best to hold an understanding that recognition is positive feedback based on performance, while at the same time acknowledging appreciation is about recognizing the value of our people. I've recently learned the true equation to authenticity during my employment at this company, and it's that you must take honesty, without self-righteousness, and with vulnerability. I feel honored to be a part of this company!

Cons

Every casino we're contracted with has its own levels of toxicity, but nothing too extreme. Communication seems to fall through the cracks at times, but we do our beat to follow up and follow through.

2. 4.0

Growing corporation

Aug 6, 2021 - Operations Supervisor in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a growing business. Great pay especially for part time students who need a sustainable income and opportunity for a business career with absolutely no college degree

Cons

Always losing employees due to being persuaded by dealers. Far travels for some.

3. Join the Knighted Ventures team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

WOW! Best employer I’ve ever had

Feb 17, 2021 - Operations Supervisor in Ventura, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

During Covid, the owners really showed leadership and how much they care for all their employees. They kept in touch through weekly voluntary zoom town halls to answer any questions with HR and all corporate present to answer questions. Everyone is always helpful and treat everyone with respect. That’s true leadership. 10/10

Cons

Some people don’t like to work overtime but that’s part of the job. They environment is not for everyone, it does get loud, people win or lose but that’s also part of the job.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fun but little application outside of casinos

Jul 7, 2020 - Operations Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid training, overtime opportunities, growth potential

Cons

Stressful, inability for skills to translate

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Jan 21, 2020 - Operations Supervisor in Gilroy, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Upper management is always there to support you, and opportunities to advance within the company often present itself if you put in the hard work.

Cons

Can't think of anything bad to say about the company.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

An interesting place to work

Jan 21, 2020 - Operations Supervisor in Gilroy, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities to learn more and advance, plenty to do to keep focus during work, co-workers help each other with their development.

Cons

The casino environment can take some getting used to

8. 5.0

Beat employer I’ve ever had

Jan 22, 2019 - Operations Supervisor in Ventura, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, everyone is treated fairly, great structure. There’s always someone to talk to when you need help with anything and they treat you respectfully.

Cons

Some people don’t like working nights but you get paid $2 more per hour for working nights.

9. 5.0

Good Job /w Room For Growth

Jan 17, 2019 - Operations Supervisor in Bell Gardens, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone that is management is promoted from the Associate position, so everyone has a chance to move up. You get raises every time you learn a new game, for those that put in the time you can get up to $17 relatively quickly. Fun fast paced environment, you will have a lot of stories for your friends.

Cons

Sometimes players can be rude. The job can get repetitive at times.

10. 5.0

Promising entry-level job

Jul 16, 2018 - Operations Supervisor in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall culture of the company is very relatable towards the younger millennial demographic. Great pay for an entry level job. Management is honest and cares for employees. Opportunities to move up and learn managerial and supervisory skills

Cons

Can be a very boring and unfulfilling job at times, watching gamblers lose their money can breed negativity. Desired hours are hard to come by, as they are usually given based on seniority.

3 people found this review helpful

Knighted Ventures Response

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us! We’re also very proud of our management team and are happy that your experience with them has been positive. Because we operate 24/7, scheduling is a high priority of ours and we're always looking for better ways to work with our associates and their schedule preferences. As you continue your employment with Knighted, feel free to keep up the great communication. We really value your feedback!

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews

Knighted Ventures logo

Reviews by Job Title

Knighted Ventures Photos

+ Add Photo
Knighted Ventures photo of: LA Knights joined 2,000 volunteers at the 6th annual Skid Row Carnival of Love
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights attended a public workshop hosted by the Bureau of Gambling Control to voice out concerns regarding newly proposed regulations that threaten our local communities.
Knighted Ventures photo of: LA Knights came out strong for this year's Making Strides walk to help in the fight against breast cancer!
Knighted Ventures photo of: On Thanksgiving, LA Knights partnered with PATH and helped prepare and cook a tasty meal for veterans battling homelessness.
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights in Sacramento volunteered again at Sacramento Food Bank and Family Service's Turkey Distribution and had a blast!
Knighted Ventures photo of: Bay Area Knights came out on Halloween to volunteer with Open Heart Kitchen!
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights at Sacramento Tree Foundation's event at Nielsen Park

Expert Career Advice

PT Gaming Logo
PT Gaming

3.4

Compare

Glassdoor has 268 Knighted Ventures reviews submitted anonymously by Knighted Ventures employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Knighted Ventures is right for you.