Cover image for Knighted Ventures

99% Recommend to a Friend
99% Approve of CEO

Found 19 of over 268 reviews

4.6
Knighted Ventures General Partners Roy Choi & Jieho J. Lee (no image)
Roy Choi & Jieho J. Lee

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Knighted Ventures and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great career opp, good place for all walks of life

Jan 11, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get what you put in. OT if you want it. Gaming raises if you past straight forward tests.

Cons

Casino environment isn’t for everyone, but I find it more pleasing that I thought it would be

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

It was cool for what it was but it wasn't all that.

Jul 16, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

They had some really good, fun, authentic and hard working people as coworkers.

Cons

At the end of the day, this company doesn't pay you your worth for all of the work put in.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. Join the Knighted Ventures team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Tight-knit family style culture that truly cares about their fellow team members

Aug 9, 2021 - Operations Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you're seeking a job that offers paid training with zero experience, entry-level positions throughout the state of California, and a career path that will mentally challenge you in many ways, then Knighted Ventures is a company that you will enjoy working for. Volunteer events are often coordinated by the company and are held throughout the year for optional/encouraged participation as a way of giving back to the local communities. You get what you put into it with multiple opportunities for advancement throughout the year, but your own individual growth solely depends greatly on the practice and repetition that goes into the technical aspect of the job, which is watching live casino card games, quickly calculating real-time bonuses, and correcting dealer mistakes. As a part of the management team, I do my best to hold an understanding that recognition is positive feedback based on performance, while at the same time acknowledging appreciation is about recognizing the value of our people. I've recently learned the true equation to authenticity during my employment at this company, and it's that you must take honesty, without self-righteousness, and with vulnerability. I feel honored to be a part of this company!

Cons

Every casino we're contracted with has its own levels of toxicity, but nothing too extreme. Communication seems to fall through the cracks at times, but we do our beat to follow up and follow through.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great people

Nov 29, 2021 - Supervisor in Livermore, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management was great. Players were nice.

Cons

Hours were long and no sitting.

6. 5.0

WOW! Best employer I’ve ever had

Feb 17, 2021 - Operations Supervisor in Ventura, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

During Covid, the owners really showed leadership and how much they care for all their employees. They kept in touch through weekly voluntary zoom town halls to answer any questions with HR and all corporate present to answer questions. Everyone is always helpful and treat everyone with respect. That’s true leadership. 10/10

Cons

Some people don’t like to work overtime but that’s part of the job. They environment is not for everyone, it does get loud, people win or lose but that’s also part of the job.

7. 4.0

Growing corporation

Aug 6, 2021 - Operations Supervisor in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a growing business. Great pay especially for part time students who need a sustainable income and opportunity for a business career with absolutely no college degree

Cons

Always losing employees due to being persuaded by dealers. Far travels for some.

8. 5.0

Great Culture in a Tough Industry, Caring and Honest

Apr 15, 2020 - Supervisor in Bell Gardens, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Entry Level is an Easy Job and Accessible to Many Backgrounds, Opportunities for Advancement and Growth. They've really stepped up during the Covid-19 Crisis to maintain community, communication and support with the team even when most of us are furloughed because our clients are closed. It's nice to be in an industry that is to some extent recession proof once it's safe to work again. In my experience we conduct our business with maximum integrity with our team, our clients, and their customers. I think we are underrated with how great a service we provide to the players.

Cons

Some Schedules Can Be Tough, Some Will Find Clients' Customers Challenging, Work Might Not Be Everyone

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good starting place

Feb 12, 2021 - Supervisor in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and a very unique working environment

Cons

Ot, but not necessarily mandatory

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fun but little application outside of casinos

Jul 7, 2020 - Operations Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid training, overtime opportunities, growth potential

Cons

Stressful, inability for skills to translate

11. 5.0

Fantastic

Dec 29, 2018 - Supervisor in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Job is literally the best job I’ve ever worked. If you’re attentive, patient and trustworthy you will get a chance to grow with the company and as such those who are willing will get opportunities. Flexible with scheduling, fantastic attitude and wonderful people work here and make it enjoyable day in and day out. The casino industry isn’t for everyone but for those who are like me this is a great company to put in the long term with.

Cons

Not too many cons here. If you are an associate it can become repeatable sitting games all the time but like anywhere else with anything worth attaining you have to put time and effort in.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews

Knighted Ventures logo

Reviews by Job Title

Knighted Ventures Photos

+ Add Photo
Knighted Ventures photo of: LA Knights joined 2,000 volunteers at the 6th annual Skid Row Carnival of Love
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights attended a public workshop hosted by the Bureau of Gambling Control to voice out concerns regarding newly proposed regulations that threaten our local communities.
Knighted Ventures photo of: LA Knights came out strong for this year's Making Strides walk to help in the fight against breast cancer!
Knighted Ventures photo of: On Thanksgiving, LA Knights partnered with PATH and helped prepare and cook a tasty meal for veterans battling homelessness.
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights in Sacramento volunteered again at Sacramento Food Bank and Family Service's Turkey Distribution and had a blast!
Knighted Ventures photo of: Bay Area Knights came out on Halloween to volunteer with Open Heart Kitchen!
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights at Sacramento Tree Foundation's event at Nielsen Park

Expert Career Advice

PT Gaming Logo
PT Gaming

3.4

Compare

Glassdoor has 268 Knighted Ventures reviews submitted anonymously by Knighted Ventures employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Knighted Ventures is right for you.