KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Knighted Ventures

Engaged Employer

Knighted Ventures

Add a Review

Knighted Ventures Employee Reviews about "easy job"

Updated Nov 29, 2021

Found 27 of over 264 reviews

4.0
Knighted Ventures General Partners Roy Choi & Jieho J. Lee (no image)
Roy Choi & Jieho J. Lee

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Knighted Ventures and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "easy job"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Easy Job

Jan 2, 2022 - Gaming Associate in Bell Gardens, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The job is easy once you learn all the games and the pay is pretty good for a job that doesn't require previous experience. Lot's of opportunities to make friends with other gaming associates and dealers. Free lunch every month or so. The management is very friendly for the most part.

Cons

Players are sometimes rude. Except for Baccarat and Blackjack you pretty much have to learn the games yourself. There's no raise for choosing to work in the high limit room.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Job

Aug 20, 2020 - Gaming Associate in Saint Pete, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay for an easy job if you're willing to follow the rules and just do your job. Room for advancement if you're willing to put forth the effort.

Cons

Schedule is a late schedule with weekends. No early shifts

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good pay

Feb 23, 2022 - Gaming Associate in Bell, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay for the job.

Cons

Required to be seated for prolong period.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Leading by example and constantly aiming to better themselves

Feb 27, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is new and yes in the beginning there were some wrinkles that needed to be ironed out. However, they have been working to better develop their managers to be leaders. People who lead by example and not by rule. It is rare to find a work place where the General Partners will take time to speak with you and listen to your concerns. Management is continually working to better themselves, they aren't perfect but they are aiming to cut down favoritism and be more focused on their associates. New measures are being inputted so that all individuals can have an equal opportunity to advance versus having to 'know the right people' to get training and get on a table. I wouldn't be working this job if it wasn't for the people working their and the management staff. It is rare to find a place where people genuinely care. It's not perfect, but they work hard at improving themselves on a daily basis.

Cons

Everyone complains about the point system. I say get over it. It is a way to hold us accountable for work. They've fixed getting points when you request a day off in advance, so they are working on ways to better improve the system. But if you're late every week (even after the 10 minute grace period) or call out a lot, you can only blame yourself for maxing out your points. Points shouldn't be thought of as something negative, but rather as cushion. We just have to learn to not abuse it! Hours sometimes suck. Working weekends isn't always the best.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Don't waste your time

Oct 14, 2020 - Gaming Associate in Orange City, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Starting pay is good and job is generally easy

Cons

The management and HR are complete trash. They don't care about you, just their bottom line and tend to be very inconsistent.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company

Apr 15, 2020 - Gaming Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been with Knighted for a few months and I’ve loved this job from the very first day. The managers and owners are fantastic, they have my back every step of the way. During the nationwide closures, they kept us informed with weekly meetings, they have answers texts and emails quickly. They make this job (and even the temporary closure) a lot of fun. I have recommended this job to a few people and I will always have great things to say about Knighted!!

Cons

Late nights and long hours but I enjoy that personally

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Promising entry-level job

Jul 16, 2018 - Operations Supervisor in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall culture of the company is very relatable towards the younger millennial demographic. Great pay for an entry level job. Management is honest and cares for employees. Opportunities to move up and learn managerial and supervisory skills

Cons

Can be a very boring and unfulfilling job at times, watching gamblers lose their money can breed negativity. Desired hours are hard to come by, as they are usually given based on seniority.

3 people found this review helpful

Knighted Ventures Response

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us! We’re also very proud of our management team and are happy that your experience with them has been positive. Because we operate 24/7, scheduling is a high priority of ours and we're always looking for better ways to work with our associates and their schedule preferences. As you continue your employment with Knighted, feel free to keep up the great communication. We really value your feedback!

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

Help with application questions?

Apr 22, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's got an amazing pay rate and benefits package along with not too stressful of job activity.

Cons

Will need some on the job training for certain positions.

9. 5.0

good place to work

May 27, 2022 - Gaming Associate in San Bruno, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a great place to spend 1 year. Family company. Happy environment. Very flexible and accommodating. Good entry level job to start your career with.

Cons

no no no no no

10. 4.0

Aug 4, 2022 - Banker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy job for good pay and benifits.

Cons

Can get boring at times.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Reviews

Popular Careers with Knighted Ventures Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Knighted Ventures? Share Your Experiences

Reviews by Job Title

Knighted Ventures Photos

+ Add Photo
Knighted Ventures photo of: LA Knights joined 2,000 volunteers at the 6th annual Skid Row Carnival of Love
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights attended a public workshop hosted by the Bureau of Gambling Control to voice out concerns regarding newly proposed regulations that threaten our local communities.
Knighted Ventures photo of: LA Knights came out strong for this year's Making Strides walk to help in the fight against breast cancer!
Knighted Ventures photo of: On Thanksgiving, LA Knights partnered with PATH and helped prepare and cook a tasty meal for veterans battling homelessness.
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights in Sacramento volunteered again at Sacramento Food Bank and Family Service's Turkey Distribution and had a blast!
Knighted Ventures photo of: Bay Area Knights came out on Halloween to volunteer with Open Heart Kitchen!
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights at Sacramento Tree Foundation's event at Nielsen Park

Expert Career Advice