KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Knighted Ventures

Engaged Employer

Knighted Ventures

Add a Review

Knighted Ventures Employee Reviews about "players"

Updated Oct 3, 2021

Found 3 of over 264 reviews

4.0
Knighted Ventures General Partners Roy Choi & Jieho J. Lee (no image)
Roy Choi & Jieho J. Lee

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Knighted Ventures and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "players"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great expérience

Mar 1, 2019 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Knighted Ventures is what made this job interesting. The people there from associate to supervisor are compassionate, they help you out as much as possible with Life struggle. The pay is decent, the health insurance so affordable, the job itself is pretty easy, and not an hard task at all. I would definitely recommend people to apply and try, it is a great experience no matter what to work with them!!

Cons

The casino industry for me is very toxic, something knighted cannot do anything about, but the players are often rude, unpleasant, most of them driven by greed and anger. A lot of them are in financial distress and it is sad to watch them sink slowly. The task is simple, but so repetitive, that I started to feel like a robot, it is more challenging than it appear to do the same thing over and over, especially on main floor, where 80% of the game are baccarat. Again, not something that knighted can do anything about. The only thing that I wish could improve within the company, is to avoid people being stuck in overtime, for hours sometimes, without being able to leave. Although I would understand sometimes that the task is not easy. Also, to avoid associate from being sent to the same table over and over. Something should be done to monitor the time spent on a specific table. It is annoying to be sent 3-4 times in a row sometimes to the same table or the same game.

Continue reading

Knighted Ventures Response

Talent Acquisition Manager

We are proud to have a compassionate and caring team here at Knighted and we're glad that your experience with us was positive. We will continue to work hard to provide an enjoyable work environment for our Knights and your feedback is very helpful in this endeavor. Thanks for your review and best of luck to you in the future!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Banker

Dec 31, 2016 - Banker in Bell, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy job, Easy money, Some good Supes

Cons

Overtime, late breaks and lunches, you need thick skin for the players abuse, constant testing on games and 'watching'

Continue reading
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place

Jan 13, 2020 - Gaming Associate in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional working environment. One big family

Cons

More training on dealing with players

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 Reviews

Popular Careers with Knighted Ventures Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Knighted Ventures? Share Your Experiences

Reviews by Job Title

Knighted Ventures Photos

+ Add Photo
Knighted Ventures photo of: LA Knights joined 2,000 volunteers at the 6th annual Skid Row Carnival of Love
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights attended a public workshop hosted by the Bureau of Gambling Control to voice out concerns regarding newly proposed regulations that threaten our local communities.
Knighted Ventures photo of: LA Knights came out strong for this year's Making Strides walk to help in the fight against breast cancer!
Knighted Ventures photo of: On Thanksgiving, LA Knights partnered with PATH and helped prepare and cook a tasty meal for veterans battling homelessness.
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights in Sacramento volunteered again at Sacramento Food Bank and Family Service's Turkey Distribution and had a blast!
Knighted Ventures photo of: Bay Area Knights came out on Halloween to volunteer with Open Heart Kitchen!
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights at Sacramento Tree Foundation's event at Nielsen Park

Expert Career Advice