Kno Reviews in Santa Clara, CA | Glassdoor

1 Rating

1. "Kno knows it all"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Kno as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The management is amazing. Yes I do work hard, and am learning so many new things. I have more responsibilities then I was originally hired for. However, this is a great learning opportunity for me, and I see advancement opportunities in this company in the future. Hard work does pay off here, and I've seen that on countless occasions.

The perks are definitely there to keep you at work, and my hours at work do cause me to miss the sunshine. I make the best of it though. I always go out during my break or lunch, and just walk around the building with the gorgeous scenery and wild life.

My bosses remind me to take my lunch and break, as I'm usually caught up in my work by my own doing.

Cons

The only thing that I do not currently like, is the uncertainty. This company is so dedicated to their customers, that if there's an issue with the app, or even one customer...They work through the night to get it fixed. So sometimes I do not know what my schedule will be, or if I will be needed for over time until the last second.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I'm loving all the recent promotions, and contractors becoming full time. It shows the company is still going strong.

Showing 1 of 7 review