KnowBe4 Employee Reviews about "9 6"

Updated Jun 5, 2018

4.7
Pros
  • "Our CEO Stu really has what it takes to be the best leader in this industry(in 38 reviews)

• "Open communication and a fun work environment(in 31 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Literally the only thing I can think of is that our schedule is 9-6 which may change over time with how fast we're growing(in 12 reviews)

• "I am almost at my 2 year mark, and I have none so far(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "9 6"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Positive and Professional Interview Process

Jun 5, 2018 - Customer Success Manager in Clearwater, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I just recently was hired at KnowBe4 and I had a very positive experience. Every person I've met with Human Resources has been helpful and incredibly pleasant. I've been very impressed with the efficiency of the hiring process and, so far, the training process. It's too early for me to confidently say how working here will be, but I do know a handful of people who truly enjoy it and have nothing but nice things to say. I also want to mention that I was interviewed in the morning and by the end of the day I was hired. When I say HR is efficient, I mean it!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say, yet. By the way, I read past reviews about the disliking the hours of 9-6 (although that is not a negative for me because I *love* the hours); KnowBe4 has implemented flex hours between coming in at 7am to 9am now as long as your manager approves of them.

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful

VP of Expansion

Excellent application of our first two rules - do it right the first time and do it fast!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Literally the BEST place to work

May 19, 2017 - Sales Administrator in Clearwater, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed dress code, awesome CEO and management, no micro management, hour lunch and breaks daily, Yoga one day per week, oversized bean bags in townhall where we have our company wide morning meeting and you can also take your breaks there(i DO! :-) ) Amazing co workers *have to take a personality test to work here, so they weed out the negative peeps* You can work from home when needed, open Vacation and Sick time (no limit, just don't take advantage) Free gym membership, CEO takes us and family to Hollo-scream each year, and rents out the movie theater several times per year and takes us to movies to include snacks or dinner and lots of other activities for us and our families and sometimes just us. ;-) Fun atmosphere! Our saying is Do it right the first time, Do it Fast, Have fun While you DO it!

Cons

Literally the only thing I can think of is that our schedule is 9-6 which may change over time with how fast we're growing..but getting off at 6pm puts me home at about 7pm and makes it rough to make a decent dinner for the fam and to have time with them!

3 people found this review helpful

KnowBe4 Response

Thanks very much! I see employees much more as business partners as anything else. We're all in the same boat and playing the same game. :-))) Warm regards, Stu

3. 5.0

Best job ever!

Aug 24, 2016 -  in Clearwater, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, everybody really loves their job making it a great environment to work in. Pay is great, open vacation policy, extremely casual dress code, free gym membership, Yoga on Wednesdays, great views of Clearwater beach, snacks, paid lunches at the end of the month, oh and cash bonuses don't suck! We offer an amazing product and our CEO Stu Sjouwerman is always making the correct decisions to take us to the next level as a company. I really love the 'no door' policy and how transparent the entire executive team is with the staff, we always know what's going on in the bigger picture of the company. Honestly this is the best job I've ever had. I knew a few people that worked here before I started and they had nothing but amazing things to say, now I can see why.

Cons

The only cons are my long commute working 9-6 out of an office M-F, but I knew what I was signing up for and all the positives definitely make up for it!

2 people found this review helpful

SVP of People Operations

Since we now have Flex-Time there is no longer a con. :) Thank you for your amazing feedback! It is appreciated.

4. 5.0

Work Hard, Play Hard

Jun 8, 2017 - Demand Generation Manager in Clearwater, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

KnowBe4 is an energized, friendly, and transparent workspace. Do you want to work somewhere where every day feels like an adventure? Like your job is to protect people? KnowBe4 is an amazing company with a goal: Protect people online, and make money and have fun doing it. You will find a community of people who will work had and have fun together throughout the day. Of all the places I have worked, the office environment is hands-down the best I've ever been in.

Cons

Be ready to work your tail off. KnowBe4 is moving at hyperspeed. If you do not get with the fast-paced program, you will be left behind. That is why they only take quality applicants and will put you through the paces. On top of this, the work hours are non-negotiable. Expect to be here 9-6 every day. Fortunately, the company give you up o an hour for lunch and takes care of the employees at the end of the month for lunch, to keep everyone motivated on reaching the best outcome. You have an open vacation policy - I don't know how much you'll use it.

1 person found this review helpful

SVP of People Operations

Work hours are negotiable with Flex Time! This is a change in 2018. In hiring we look for that top 1% of employees who are ready to work hard, work fast and have a great time while doing it. We are super glad you are here!!!!

5. 5.0

Love this place!

Aug 25, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Casual fun environment, fast paced and great communication from the top down. Friendly.

Cons

specific hours of operations 9-6

1 person found this review helpful

SVP of People Operations

Flex-time is available.... :) We are glad you love it here!!!

6. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast paced environment!

Oct 18, 2017 - SMB Sales in Clearwater, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Profit sharing, casual atmosphere, hosted lunches and celebrations, snacks, fast growing company with a great product.

Cons

Working 9-6, would prefer 8-5. Benefits could be better. Matching 401k. Sales lead model needs improvement.

6 people found this review helpful

CEO

Hi, I'm Stu, KnowBe4's CEO. We are addressing this as we speak, and are hiring in the Marketing department. Just today we added two people there!

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews