KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

KnowBe4

KnowBe4

Add a Review

KnowBe4 Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Sep 19, 2022

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Culture was great during the startup but unfortunately it has become a more corporate environment.(in 69 reviews)
  • "Benefits are great and improving.(in 61 reviews)
  • "Great people to work for and with.(in 46 reviews)
  • "Great company culture(in 44 reviews)
  • "Stu is an amazing CEO!(in 38 reviews)
Cons
  • "German office is very far away from the city centre(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of KnowBe4 and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "benefit"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

So grateful to be working at KnowBe4!

Jun 16, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was hired at KnowBe4 in the middle of the COVID pandemic. I have been truly amazed at how seamlessly KB4's team was able to get me set up and working remotely as the return to office plan is being organized. Everything has been so amazing since day one. I was curious to how Onboarding would work while being at home but Alyssa and Brittan really blew my expectations out of the water. Even though we were all working remote, I felt so engaged and connected for the first week of training. Some of the fun highlights were the digital scavenger hunt, creating our themed new hire photo, being able to order lunch and have it delivered to our house for free and the awesome jeopardy game at the end of the week. The Onboarding Team was so fun, personable, engaging and helpful - I can't believe how organized and creative they are. I literally feel like I work at Google or Apple thanks to the experience they provided! I have been speechless during my first month at KnowBe4. With so many companies having to layoff or furlough employees, KB4 is continuing to grow faster than ever - with all the benefits and bonuses included! I now have free health coverage, a comprehensive benefit package, access to so much training and career counseling and the best team I could ever ask for. Trust me - you want to work at KnowBe4!!

Cons

I can't think of anything - it's been such a blast so far and I look forward to working in the office in the near future

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Still great over a year later!

Oct 17, 2017 - SMB Account Executive in Clearwater, FL
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great growth and leadership to continue that growth Leadership is insightful and adjusts according to the growing pains as they occur Fun environment Intelligent, dedicated employees

Cons

I have to say, a year plus later, still amazed at the opportunities here - no Cons that I have experienced. With fast hyper-growth, a company has the potential to have issues. Here the management is agile and nimble to adjust and make changes as needed quickly to the benefit of all and side-step any issues.

Continue reading