Cover image for KnowBe4
Logo

KnowBe4

KnowBe4

Add a Review

KnowBe4 Employee Reviews about "company culture"

Updated Nov 15, 2021

Technical Account Manager

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Culture was great during the startup but unfortunately it has become a more corporate environment.(in 80 reviews)
  • "Benefits are great and improving.(in 63 reviews)
  • "Great people to work for and with.(in 56 reviews)
  • "Great company culture(in 48 reviews)
  • "Stu is an amazing CEO!(in 44 reviews)
Cons
  • "But even the amount extra requests put together take less time to be processed than in many start(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of KnowBe4 and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "company culture"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

GREAT COMPANY

Sep 3, 2021 - Customer Success Manager - Team Lead in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company Culture is AMAZING Company is STRONG Company BELIEVES in you

Cons

Benefits are expensive if family or +1, and it does not cover all procedures (weight loss being one of them). Other than the cost of insurance and lack of coverage it is a GREAT company

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Better than the best company I could have imagined!

Apr 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's so much I could say, but KnowBe4 is better than the best company I could have dreamt of. If you asked me to sit down and build my dream company, KnowBe4 would blow it out of the water. There's a reason we are highly awarded for our company culture. Not only do we have a casual dress code (most day I wear sweatpants or jeans and so does my manager lol), monthly bonuses, competitive compensation, radical transparency, constant communication from teammates and leadership, and a hardworking team that knows how to have fun! Our CEO Stu really values that constant open communication, and even encourages us to learn something new 5 hours a week. He ROCKS!

Cons

I can't wait for the pandemic to be over so I can be in the office with all my fellow Knowsters!

3. Join the KnowBe4 team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Awesome company, great management

Apr 8, 2021 - Financial Systems Administrator in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been here a little over a year and am still waiting for the "gotcha" but it still hasn't shown up. I work with great people who keep things moving fast yet take the time to do things right cause they care about their work, their team, and their company. People who would negatively impact the company culture don't last long here and that says a LOT to me about how much the company wants their employees to be happy.

Cons

Because we're in hyper growth, there's just not enough time in the day to get everything done. Change Mgmt is a necessary evil, there's a lot of steps to take to get anything done.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Stu is an amazing CEO. I love working here.

Apr 8, 2021 - Customer Success Manager (CSM) in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is an amazing organization with lots of opportunities. Stu is an amazing CEO. Company culture is great, people are friendly and everyone has a voice. People respect one another and if you work hard, and are willing to learn, the sky is the limit. We have a growth department that will really help you better yourself.

Cons

I don't really have anything I dislike about my team and the people I work with. Every time I needed help, KnowBe4 has been there for me and I will do the same for the company.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great environment and great people! Starting off in online onboarding but the team is amazing and they make it seamless!

May 17, 2021 - Tier I Technical Support in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture A LOT of room for growth Caring and competitive teams In depth training Absolute transparency

Cons

None, everyone here has been amazing so far

7. 5.0

Great place to work!

Apr 8, 2021 - Physical Security Officer in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company Culture, The company goes out of its way to ensure its staff are Happy, Career Guidance and Advancement, Coaching and Personal Enhancement, Transparency, Company management including my direct supervisor and directors.

Cons

Covid 19 and the fact that we don't have all our staff back in the office. It's too quiet for my liking. Miss the humm and buzz we had when everyone was back in the office.

8. 5.0

10/10 place to work and advance your career

Apr 8, 2021 - Customer Success Administrator in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture is amazing. Great transparency from upper/middle management. Amazing bonus system for all employees and so many opportunities to advance your career, with absolutely 0 discrimination.

Cons

I don't have any that I can think of. This place has been amazing compared to any job I've held previously.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Why should you work at KnowBe4?

Apr 8, 2021 - Pricing Specialist in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of growth options whether that be leadership or new opportunities in a different department. Fun work environment with lots of games and great company culture. Flexible options with hours, WFH, etc. Supportive leadership. Competitive pay and bonus structure. Best holiday party ever! Benefits to support a healthy work/life balance.

Cons

Changes can take a while but eventually do come when needed.

10. 5.0

Great place to work!

Apr 8, 2021 - Finance & Strategy Director in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very positive atmosphere with great company culture. Very good collaboration between departments. Room to grow your career. Executive management does a great job of keeping everyone "in the loop" so we can all be on the same page for targets/performance metrics.

Cons

lack of covered parking for all employees.

11. 5.0
    Current Intern

Great company culture & exciting work

Jun 1, 2021 - Legal Summer Associate in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is unmatched. Onboarding process is very thorough.

Cons

There aren't any cons that come to mind.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 Reviews