KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

KnowBe4

KnowBe4

Add a Review

KnowBe4 Employee Reviews about "health insurance"

Updated Apr 25, 2021

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Culture was great during the startup but unfortunately it has become a more corporate environment.(in 72 reviews)
  • "Benefits are great and improving.(in 60 reviews)
  • "Great people to work for and with.(in 49 reviews)
  • "Great company culture(in 46 reviews)
  • "Stu is an amazing CEO!(in 42 reviews)
Cons
  • "Parking is limited so you may need to walk a few blocks (only bad during the stormy months)(in 7 reviews)
  • "German office is very far away from the city centre(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of KnowBe4 and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "health insurance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The Job of Your Dreams

Apr 8, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management buy-in on extreme ownership and atomic-level visibility. Super friendly and laid back environment without the lack of capability or work ethic. Easy work-from-home transition during COVID-19 quarantine. No limit PTO. Free option for health insurance. Snacks, games, free food, great holiday festivities.

Cons

Parking can be a hassle due to the lack of space downtown. No fees or anything, just the possibility for long walks in the rain.

Be the first to find this review helpful

KnowBe4 Response

Talent Outreach

You’re not dreaming; this is real! I bet this new WFH arrangement fixed your parking issue. :) And don’t worry, we are working to solve the parking issues as soon as we can and that is why we supply every new Knowster with an umbrella, because no matter where you park, FL weather can be unpredictable.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I've ever worked for

Jan 16, 2019 - Sales in Clearwater, FL
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work environment, positive/respectful team, zero office politics, excellent dress code, customer focused mindset, referral bonuses, frequent team-building activities, no-cost life coach, monthly games/contests, opportunities for career growth, stats driven goals, daily all-staff meeting, strong emphasis on transparency both in numbers and corporate policy, clear direction and plan for future expansion, no-door policy, encouragement to share new ideas, health insurance is paid by the company for all employees, dental insurance, life insurance, 401K with a 3% match, in-office massages, free corporate gym membership, weekly in-office Yoga, complimentary coffee/tea/fruit/snacks, monthly bonus to all full-time employees, company provided catered lunch on the last day of every month, unlimited paid time off

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

KnowBe4 Response

SVP of People Operations

We will keep it up... and we actually have a 3.5% match on 401K! :)

3. 5.0