Cover image for KnowBe4
Logo

KnowBe4

KnowBe4

Add a Review

KnowBe4 Employee Reviews about "knowbe4"

Updated Dec 2, 2021

Technical Account Manager

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Culture was great during the startup but unfortunately it has become a more corporate environment.(in 80 reviews)
  • "Benefits are great and improving.(in 63 reviews)
  • "Great people to work for and with.(in 54 reviews)
  • "Great company culture(in 47 reviews)
  • "Stu is an amazing CEO!(in 46 reviews)
Cons
  • "Everything else including the kindergarten atmosphere and the crazy religion that almost all managers belong to.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of KnowBe4 and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "knowbe4"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Company

Dec 2, 2021 - Advanced Support Representative in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been here over three years and I still enjoy coming to work everyday and continue to learn something new. Management/Coworkers are always there to assist and I fully believe KnowBe4 is headed in the right direction.

Cons

None. If you want to succeed you must be willing to put in the work and have fun while your doing it.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

KnowBe4 is a dream job for those who are motivated

Apr 8, 2021 - Anonymous in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

From day one to now, almost five years later, I know I made the right career choice by joining KnowBe4. It truly is a unique company and I know that this experience will set a hard to beat, high bar for my professional career. Management constantly pushes you to learn and develop your professional skills. You are also given a lot of autonomy and ability to make a difference. The environment is fun and exciting, even with part of the office working remote.

Cons

No cons. The only reason I can see someone not being a good fit for this company is if they do not play well with others or if they are mostly self-interested. This company requires you to be a team player. You cannot just settle with doing the bare minimum. You have to want to continually improve yourself and the company. If you are just looking for a 9-5 for a paycheck and to do routine tasks, please look elsewhere, or if you are the kind of person to feel the need to ask what is in it for you in order to stay motivated, you will not be a good cultural fit. If you are a self-starter, motivated and genuinely care about others, this is a dream job and you will do well here.

3. Join the KnowBe4 team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Intern

A wonderful environment that is inspiring

Jun 1, 2021 - IT in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was always excited to be part of the Knowbe4 internship of 2021 however I could not expect it to be this incredible. The onboarding team has done a excellent job creating a welcoming and fun environment for all their interns. They also seem to have a clear focus on wanting all interns to reach their career goals whether there future lies with knowbe4 or they move on at the end of the internship. Honestly I will forever be grateful I got to experience this internship and I hope to work with Knowbe4 and its staff whether I'm and employee or not. They just do more than what a standard internship would offer most people, so it makes you want to pour a 110% into the company to make sure you are meeting with their standard. 10/10 Couldn't imagine I would be this excited to go to work everyday!

Cons

The internship will eventually end unfortunately.

5. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Sep 3, 2021 - Senior Manager, FP&A in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great environment, interesting work. Working at KnowBe4 has allowed me to continue to expand my knowledge and work on things that I really find interesting. I love how flexible the team is, and there's always something new and different to work on.

Cons

Busy times are BUSY. That's not really anything new or crazy. Normal finance stuff happens, there are busy seasons. Really nothing new or different with that.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of a kind company (in a good way)

Jul 23, 2021 - Manager in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not many companies do what KnowBe4 does. It is truly a unique workplace and I am so lucky that I get to be a part of it. If you get the opportunity to work for KnowBe4, do not pass it up! You can go and look up all the benefits (trust me, they're great), but when it comes down to it, you won't find another work environment like this.

Cons

No job is 100% perfect and people will always find something to complain about, but KnowBe4 is as close to perfect as it gets. No cons from my perspective.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Better than the best company I could have imagined!

Apr 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's so much I could say, but KnowBe4 is better than the best company I could have dreamt of. If you asked me to sit down and build my dream company, KnowBe4 would blow it out of the water. There's a reason we are highly awarded for our company culture. Not only do we have a casual dress code (most day I wear sweatpants or jeans and so does my manager lol), monthly bonuses, competitive compensation, radical transparency, constant communication from teammates and leadership, and a hardworking team that knows how to have fun! Our CEO Stu really values that constant open communication, and even encourages us to learn something new 5 hours a week. He ROCKS!

Cons

I can't wait for the pandemic to be over so I can be in the office with all my fellow Knowsters!

8. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

The most amazing company.

Jul 16, 2021 - Tier I Tech Support in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is simply amazing. The people are super supportive and they really care about their employees. What an amazing experience and I cannot really express the gratitude that I have. When I need to go see my father that I had not seen in a long time, they went above and beyond to make sure I could. To conclude basically, KnowBe4 is a great company and if you get the chance to work for them, don't be a fool! Take it!

Cons

Do not have anything to point out.

9. 5.0

Great Company

Apr 8, 2021 - Vice President of PMO in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined KnowBe4 in January of this year and am VERY glad I joined. KnowBe4 has established and reinforces strong values, is a high performance environment, and is unique in that there are regular, clear communications from the CEO and executive team. Most importantly, we're making a measurable difference for companies and individuals in the ongoing cybersecurity war. If you want to work at a place where you work on a great team, your skills will be used to their fullest, you grow, and you see the tangible, measurable difference you're making in the world, apply to work at KnowBe4 (even if you're not currently looking). Stu is a phenomenal CEO who has worked hard to build a company that does the right things, gets things done fast, and is fun.

Cons

I haven't see any cons so far.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

So grateful to be working at KnowBe4!

Jun 16, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was hired at KnowBe4 in the middle of the COVID pandemic. I have been truly amazed at how seamlessly KB4's team was able to get me set up and working remotely as the return to office plan is being organized. Everything has been so amazing since day one. I was curious to how Onboarding would work while being at home but Alyssa and Brittan really blew my expectations out of the water. Even though we were all working remote, I felt so engaged and connected for the first week of training. Some of the fun highlights were the digital scavenger hunt, creating our themed new hire photo, being able to order lunch and have it delivered to our house for free and the awesome jeopardy game at the end of the week. The Onboarding Team was so fun, personable, engaging and helpful - I can't believe how organized and creative they are. I literally feel like I work at Google or Apple thanks to the experience they provided! I have been speechless during my first month at KnowBe4. With so many companies having to layoff or furlough employees, KB4 is continuing to grow faster than ever - with all the benefits and bonuses included! I now have free health coverage, a comprehensive benefit package, access to so much training and career counseling and the best team I could ever ask for. Trust me - you want to work at KnowBe4!!

Cons

I can't think of anything - it's been such a blast so far and I look forward to working in the office in the near future

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Hands down, the best company I've ever worked for.

Apr 19, 2021 - Marketing Director in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many great things about this company, that I almost don't know where to start. KnowBe4 is an innovative company that puts a lot of focus and effort to make sure that its employees are well-trained, happy and productive. The environment is demanding but fun and exciting. You will be expected to work hard but you'll sure have a lot of fun while doing it. There are tons of resources for employees and executives are supportive and accessible.

Cons

Not really a con, but performance expectations are high and the company moves at a very fast pace. So it may not be a good fit for everyone.

2 people found this review helpful