Knowledge Universe Employee Reviews about "ratios"
Updated Jul 6, 2020
Found 2 of over 225 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Got a burning question about Knowledge Universe? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Knowledge Universe employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The people are great and committed" (in 15 reviews)
- "Good benefits for the employees" (in 9 reviews)
- "This company has an amazing opportunity to make a positive impact on hundreds of thousands of lives, and wastes it." (in 5 reviews)
- "Good work/life balance, schedule flexibility" (in 4 reviews)
- "Staff are friendly and easy to work with." (in 4 reviews)
- "The pay is low for amount of work put in each day." (in 14 reviews)
- "Poor communication between management and staff." (in 9 reviews)
- "NO PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (the PD days were a JOKE, just reinforcing the company culture of faking it til you make it, no actual training)" (in 7 reviews)
- "Leadership is awful at all levels." (in 7 reviews)
- "Upper management is always changing." (in 6 reviews)
Reviews about "ratios"Return to all Reviews
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Good step up when exiting collegeApr 22, 2019 - Assistant Program Director in Portland, ORRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Job security, no weekends ever, possible to get good mentorship
Low pay, high turnover, sometimes Asked to not keep legal ratios and food regulations
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Company and Management lack care for employee's needs and happiness.Apr 1, 2015 - TeacherRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The children are awesome, if you love kids you will smile at least a few times a day... Even on a bad day. Monday through Friday schedule is nice.
Management cares more about child to teacher ratios than the child's needs. Too much focus on money and less on the children. Benefits are lacking, pay is well under what is deserved for the amount of work you put in.Continue reading