KnowledgeCentrix Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Chris Andreozzi

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great place to work"

Pros

Great people who love technology.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. "True open candid collaborative culture"

Current Contractor - Vice President Sales in Irvine, CA
    Current Contractor - Vice President Sales in Irvine, CA

I have been working at KnowledgeCentrix as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

A laser focus on customer satisfaction. Everyone has a role in delighting customers.

Cons

Time. In a very collaborative environment, not enough hours in a day. This is a great problem to have!

Advice to Management

Stay the course. Customer satisfaction is the key metric in running a successful organization.

3. "Flexible work schedule and open door policy no matter what your position is in the company!!!"

I have been working at KnowledgeCentrix full-time

Pros

Being that we are one of the TOP full service IT companies, we are called to work various hours. The fact that the management team understands the demands of servers and computers, it is nice to know that we are allowed flexible scheduled, within reason.

Going into the office always has a welcoming feel. The CEO walks through the office and says hello to each employee.

The benefits are better than your average SMB company offers.

The company always treats its employees to team building events to keep everyone in touch with each other.

Management promotes a work/life balance.

Cons

We still have not figured out how to make servers have issues during normal business hours.

4. "Large enough to support any organization, yet intimate enough to provide exceptional value to its clients."

Current Employee - Solutions Expert in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Solutions Expert in Irvine, CA

I have been working at KnowledgeCentrix full-time

Pros

First class executive leadership, heavily involved in the day to day business of a leading technology Managed Service Provider and Consulting firm. Dedicated resources to support the overall vision and objectives shared by all KnowledgeCentrix employees.

Dedicated to helping our clients succeed, while never losing focus that true success will come when are just as dedicated to supporting one another.

Cons

Cannot seem to spread the word fast enough throughout the Southern California, along with the other territories we support.

Advice to Management

Continue to build the company with the values we expect to see from all organizations, yet practiced by few.

5. "Great Work Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at KnowledgeCentrix full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

KnowledgeCentrix employs a a team of top performing individuals that are comitted to customer satisfaction. The environment is very collaborative amongst both the sales and technical departments. The management team promotes a spirit of do whatever it takes to help your fellow KnowledgeCentrix employee be successful.

Cons

The company is growing rapidly so at times there is quite a bit of work for everyone to do; the good news if that the days go by quickly as a result.

6. "Company Experience"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at KnowledgeCentrix full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

In the seven years I've been with KnowledgeCentrix, it is by far the best organization I have ever worked for. The caliber and professionalism of our engineering, operations, sales/marketing staff and executive leadership are top notch. The culture and work environment is outstanding with everyone focused on customer service ensuring that our Clients are well taken care of. It is because of the outstanding staff and their commitment to excellence that virtually all of the Clients I have worked with since coming on board are still active Clients with KnowledgeCentrix. It has truly been a rewarding and great experience and each day I look forward to working with our current and prospective clients knowing that they are well taken care of.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of one. There is nothing at KnowledgeCentrix that I find is negative. It is the only organization that I have worked for where there is no politics. Everyone works well together and is focused on doing what is right for the Client and organization.

Advice to Management

Continue to lead by example and the efforts to date to improve the capabilities of the organization.

7. "Great company...But More Importantly...Great People"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at KnowledgeCentrix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The benefits of the company:

- Medical
    - Dental
    - Vision
    - 401k
    - Tuition Reimbursement
    - Ongoing training

I've been fortunate in my 5-year career to have worked in both a large and a small organization. One thing that I always look for in a company is their culture. Often times, you hear them say "we have an open door policy" or we're "you're not just employees, you're family". Unfortunately that doesn't always hold true or is not consistent.

That's not the case here at KnowledgeCentrix. Management is very open to hearing new ideas or suggestions that ultimately better improve the productivity and help employees grow. It is a very collaborative environment where everyone's input is taken seriously and people are willing to help each other.

While the environment is professional, there are also ways the owner keeps that "human-element" with his employees. As someone mentioned below, birthdays are celebrated in the office with the owner buying lunch for everyone, and the choice of food is selected by the person of honor. Company events, like holiday parties and fun event days are planned. And one thing I haven't seen before in other companies, an owner who chooses a team member from different departments and takes them to lunch to get to know them more. It's great to have an owner who not only takes an interest in your career performance, but also truly cares about you as a person by stressing the importance of a "work-life" balance.

Lastly, the systems and technologies we use internally isn't typically found in companies of similar size. Usually you would find a lot of these items used in much larger organizations, but because the company is technology-driven, we use a lot of the same technologies that we recommend to our customer base.

Cons

I would say the most challenging aspects of working here is the job itself. Being a full-service IT consulting company, the nature of the job sometimes isn't as structured as a typical "8-5" job; sometimes customer will contact you at odd hours when they have an emergency or need help quickly. But again, I categorize that as the nature of the job and not a reflection of the company.

Advice to Management

Nothing as of yet, but the fact they hold true to their "open-door" policy is a great management strategy.

8. "Productive and Fun Workplace"

Current Employee - Sales Administrator in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Administrator in Irvine, CA

I have been working at KnowledgeCentrix full-time

Pros

Knowledgecentrix is a great place to come into work everyday. Employees work very hard and we get rewarded for the hard work. It's a fast-paced, high energy enviroment but it is a fun and exciting to be a part of. Good management, and great support and training.

Cons

I've been with Knowledgecentrix for two weeks and I have nothing bad to say, everyone is so nice and very helpful.

Advice to Management

Managment bring value to the sales reps and show great leadership.