Cover image for Kobie Marketing

Technical Account Manager

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "GREAT people (for the most part)(in 17 reviews)
  • "Culture: Absolute delight with office culture and work flexibility.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Great benefits.(in 8 reviews)
  • "I joined the CX Marketing Agency within the last year and expected it to be just another standard creative team masquerading as a strategic entity.(in 6 reviews)
  • "You get to work on programs that you interact with every day in your day to day life Competitive pay and benefits(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome company

Nov 18, 2022 - Tier I Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Inclusive and respectful company to work for

Cons

None this company is great

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Great company, good people

Nov 22, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

work hours and staff are great

Cons

flexibility, other than that nothing

3. Join the Kobie Marketing team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee

Employee Friendly Company

Nov 18, 2022 - IT Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Workhours. Decent Benefits for Employees

Cons

Keeping up with all of the projects

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Ideal for career-oriented individuals

Jul 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employees
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kobie Marketing is a great place for career-oriented individuals. Advancement takes time, but it’s completely possible for those who consistently show up and prove that they are able to handle additional responsibility. Even if you don’t stay with this company long-term, I strongly believe the skills you learn here are applicable for most jobs.

Cons

I have a theory that people think they can get by without putting in real effort, and that simply isn’t true. Not sure where this kind of mentality would be applicable in general.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

I thought it was fun!

Aug 1, 2022 - CSR-Customer Service Representative in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really liked working at Kobie Marketing! Some of my coworkers didn’t like that we had to learn about a lot of different products, but that was actually one of my favorite parts of the job.

Cons

I guess you could say that everyone’s going to have different likes and dislikes! I for one have nothing to complain about.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Don't drink the koolAid

Aug 10, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is great, if you exceed metrics there are bonuses available.

Cons

Everybody tells you how wonderful the company is and how much they care about you, in all reality all they care about is your QA scores and making you handle up to 8 lines of business during your shift. Morale is low and turnover is high.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

I constantly reminisce about KM…

Aug 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked at Kobie a few years back, and for some reason I never thought to leave a review! I had an AWESOME experience working here and still think about it to this day. Definitely one of my favorite jobs, and it helped set me up for success later down the line.

Cons

None. Thank you for everything!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

We operate as a unit

Jul 4, 2022 - Associate in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Egos are checked at the door, and everyone roots for each other. One’s individual success is celebrated everyone’s success because at the end of the day, everything we do is a team effort. Open communication keeps us moving forward, and when we give each other feedback, it’s with the sole intention of helping each other grow. Kobie is truly one in a million.

Cons

Kobie has been around for years, so it doesn’t have the same malleability as younger startups.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I’m proud of us!

Jul 19, 2022 - Anonymous in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s simply incredible to see all that we have achieved over the past few years! You just don’t see progress like this unless you have strong players on ALL sections of the field. Best of all, we’re only getting stronger as we expand and learn to accommodate client demands!

Cons

There is no growth without adaptability. Adaptability takes patience, and not everyone has that.

11. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Low morale

Oct 18, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good trainers positive environment decent benefits

Cons

Working for 8 plus lines of business within a day back to back calls and over all very low morale.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 172 Reviews
</>Embed

Kobie Marketing Reviews FAQs

Kobie Marketing has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 178 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Kobie Marketing to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 39% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Kobie Marketing employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Kobie Marketing. This rating has improved by 36% over the last 12 months.

86% of Kobie Marketing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kobie Marketing 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Kobie Marketing to be workplace, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be career development, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Kobie Marketing Job Seekers