- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Tampa, FL Area
- - Saint Petersburg, FL
- - Tampa, FL
- - Saint Pete, FL
- - Saint Petersburg Beach, FL
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Miami, FL
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Irving, TX
- - Garland, TX
- - Dallas, TX
Found 172 of over 178 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "GREAT people (for the most part)" (in 17 reviews)
- "Culture: Absolute delight with office culture and work flexibility." (in 10 reviews)
- "Great benefits." (in 8 reviews)
- "I joined the CX Marketing Agency within the last year and expected it to be just another standard creative team masquerading as a strategic entity." (in 6 reviews)
- "You get to work on programs that you interact with every day in your day to day life Competitive pay and benefits" (in 5 reviews)
- "Incompetent Management" (in 9 reviews)
- "Egotistical and arrogant managers who have never truly managed especially in the creative department." (in 6 reviews)
- "Bullying is rampant and encouraged." (in 6 reviews)
- "The incompetence of the leadership (mostly the executives, as mentioned above) is incredibly evident and it's amazing how the CEO can't see this." (in 4 reviews)
- "Sexual harassment was common." (in 4 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 18, 2022 - Tier I Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Inclusive and respectful company to work for
None this company is great
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 22, 2022 - Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
work hours and staff are great
flexibility, other than that nothing
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 18, 2022 - IT ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible Workhours. Decent Benefits for Employees
Keeping up with all of the projects
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 27, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Kobie Marketing is a great place for career-oriented individuals. Advancement takes time, but it’s completely possible for those who consistently show up and prove that they are able to handle additional responsibility. Even if you don’t stay with this company long-term, I strongly believe the skills you learn here are applicable for most jobs.
I have a theory that people think they can get by without putting in real effort, and that simply isn’t true. Not sure where this kind of mentality would be applicable in general.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 1, 2022 - CSR-Customer Service Representative in Saint Petersburg, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I really liked working at Kobie Marketing! Some of my coworkers didn’t like that we had to learn about a lot of different products, but that was actually one of my favorite parts of the job.
I guess you could say that everyone’s going to have different likes and dislikes! I for one have nothing to complain about.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 10, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The pay is great, if you exceed metrics there are bonuses available.
Everybody tells you how wonderful the company is and how much they care about you, in all reality all they care about is your QA scores and making you handle up to 8 lines of business during your shift. Morale is low and turnover is high.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Worked at Kobie a few years back, and for some reason I never thought to leave a review! I had an AWESOME experience working here and still think about it to this day. Definitely one of my favorite jobs, and it helped set me up for success later down the line.
None. Thank you for everything!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 4, 2022 - Associate in Saint Petersburg, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Egos are checked at the door, and everyone roots for each other. One’s individual success is celebrated everyone’s success because at the end of the day, everything we do is a team effort. Open communication keeps us moving forward, and when we give each other feedback, it’s with the sole intention of helping each other grow. Kobie is truly one in a million.
Kobie has been around for years, so it doesn’t have the same malleability as younger startups.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 19, 2022 - Anonymous in Saint Petersburg, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It’s simply incredible to see all that we have achieved over the past few years! You just don’t see progress like this unless you have strong players on ALL sections of the field. Best of all, we’re only getting stronger as we expand and learn to accommodate client demands!
There is no growth without adaptability. Adaptability takes patience, and not everyone has that.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 18, 2022 - Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good trainers positive environment decent benefits
Working for 8 plus lines of business within a day back to back calls and over all very low morale.
Kobie Marketing Reviews FAQs
Kobie Marketing has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 178 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Kobie Marketing to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 39% over the last 12 months.
86% of Kobie Marketing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kobie Marketing 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.