KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

3.9
Koch Industries Chairman and CEO Charles G. Koch
Charles G. Koch

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great Culture and Environment !(in 83 reviews)
  • "The people here are great and will help you succeed if you work hard and ask for help when needed.(in 77 reviews)
  • "Good pay and lots of hours when you're working.(in 62 reviews)
  • "Good benefits and lots of opportunity(in 61 reviews)
  • "Only the salary and MBM was good in the books but it would be very good if they implement the same(in 28 reviews)
Cons
  • "Poor management in every process(in 51 reviews)
  • "No work/life balance during compliance season(in 30 reviews)
  • "No bonuses or raises for first five years so get what you want at the start.(in 21 reviews)
  • "Senior leadership tells the team that they listen to Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) feedback but actions would dictate otherwise.(in 18 reviews)
  • "Very few good managers.(in 18 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Koch Industries and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Need to pay more

Apr 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, team members, benefits, opportunities, growth potential, leadership

Cons

Pay is below standards competitors.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

x

Apr 26, 2022 - Accounting Supervisor in Wichita, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best workplace Culture I've been a part of. MBM is not just a talking point.

Cons

Value Add Pay Mentality seems to just be a way to blame employees for their low pay, but then when you prove yourself, the raises are not comparable.

Talent Solutions Employer Brand Project Manager

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication at Koch for the past 8-10 years. I’m happy to read of your experience with MBM; our company culture is something we take very seriously. It’s an expectation that compensation is reviewed annually with employee and supervisor; as a current employee I encourage you to share your concerns with your supervisor or HR contact. Thank you again for your review, Cali from Talent Solutions

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place to Contribute

Apr 25, 2022 - Human Resources in Wichita, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Running the businesses using Market Based Management. Company takes an individualized approach in the form of responsibilities, pay, career development, etc. Team oriented approach and inclusive environment. Those aligned with guiding principles will fit and succeed.

Cons

No cons are coming to mind!

Talent Solutions Employer Brand Project Manager

Thank you for all your hard work at Koch and for taking the time to leave us a review. Wishing you many years of success with us. Kindly-Cali from Talent Solutions.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee

Con

May 9, 2022 - Operations Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not a good job when running a business.

Cons

Had their people picked for advancement

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

sfsdfdfd

Apr 20, 2022 - HSEQ Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

good organization to work with

Cons

none to share at this time

6. 4.0

Good Employer

Apr 12, 2022 - Business Analyst in Wichita, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits Compensation Nice campus Lots of career development resources

Cons

Work life balance Competitive Not much opportunity to work remote

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Organization

Apr 11, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company culture and coworkers

Cons

I have no cons for this role

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

2019 to date

Apr 8, 2022 - Quality Associate in Wilmington, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, inclusion and diversity, other benefits

Cons

Over work, Overwork, too much work

9. 4.0

Best place to work

Apr 5, 2022 - Quality Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits. Good management. Great work environment

Cons

Low pay. Poor lead. Over work

Talent Solutions Employer Brand Project Manager

Thank you for all your hard work at Koch! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. As a current employee, I encourage you to share your concerns with your supervisor or HR contact. It is an expectation at all Koch companies that compensation is an annual discussion between employee and supervisor. Please know I’ll be sharing your feedback with the appropriate leadership team. -Cali from Talent Solutions

10. 4.0

Great Culture

Apr 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture with focus on adding value for the company while pursuing self actualization

Cons

Lags in pricing resources to market

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,131 Reviews

Koch Industries Reviews FAQs

Koch Industries has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,268 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Koch Industries to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Koch Industries employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Koch Industries. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

74% of Koch Industries employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Koch Industries 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Koch Industries to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Koch Industries Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Koch Industries? Share Your Experiences

Koch Industries Careers

Cover image for Koch Industries

Creating value. Improving life. From life’s basics to tomorrow’s technological breakthroughs, it’s our job to create and innovate a wide...More

• Philosophy
  • Global Presence
  • Careers

Company Updates

Logo

24 days ago

Employee Story
Richard read anything and everything he could about the business and its philosophy, Market-Based Management®. His mom would send him every article she could find that mentioned Koch. Eventually, he got a hold of Charles Koch’s book, “Good Profit.” From that point on, his goal was to get a job at Koch. That goal would become his North Star and push him forward as he served the rest of his sentence and endured the hardships of life incarcerated. No longer would he allow his past mistakes to define who he would be in the future. “I got a lot of pushback,” he said. “I don't know how I convinced myself that it was a realistic goal, but I did. I was confident if I tried to apply the principles I was learning from the book, such as Principled Entrepreneurship™ and a continued dedication to learning and improving myself, that I was going to get there.” #secondchance #secondchancehiring
Shared image - How Koch is Giving One Man a Second Chance at His Future
How Koch is Giving One Man a Second Chance at His Future
news.kochind.com

Koch Industries Photos

+ Add Photo
Koch Industries photo of: Koch Industries
Koch Industries photo of: "I've worked for Guardian for 25 years on many really cool projects. Getting to see an actual building evolve was pretty cool." - Celeste, technician at the Large Area Vacuum Coater (LAVC)
Koch Industries photo of: Learn more about us at kochind.com
Koch Industries photo of: Healthy vending options for employees in the new Micro Market