Cover image for Kodak Alaris

77 Comments

Tech

572.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Kodak Alaris~793133
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Kodak Alaris? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kodak Alaris employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people with lots of experience and talent; the company is seeking new changes that would benefit the future of the company.(in 31 reviews)
  • "good company flexibility pay is good and sometime home office(in 7 reviews)
  • "Friendly coworkers(in 5 reviews)
  • "Decent compensation, senior leadership is mostly great and very personable, global company, lots of great people with great experience, work life balance is excellent(in 4 reviews)
  • "Has challenging jobs and a good work environment.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great workplace

Sep 21, 2022 - Software Engineer in Rochester, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place to work in. It was a great learning curve. I enjoyed when I worked there. The people were very very supportive.

Cons

Just that the management must understand to stay in the race of the current salary structure for software engineers.

Kodak Alaris Response

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working at Kodak Alaris, and found your work interesting as well as collaborating with really supportive colleagues. Regarding our salary/ benefits we believe that they are competitive within the different marketplaces in which we compete – we know this through our annual benchmarking. Our benefits need to balance the affordability to both employees and the business. We wish you the very best in your future endeavors.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company

Jan 6, 2023 - Manager in Rochester, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice place and good people

Cons

Future is limited, document scanning is dated

3. Join the Kodak Alaris team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee

Company

Dec 7, 2022 - Field Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work environment, great benefits.

Cons

Difficult internal processes in terms of new developing software and solutions

Kodak Alaris Response

Thank you for your review. We welcome and appreciate the feedback, both positive and negative. Our aim is to continuously review our existing software solutions and develop new and exciting products and services for our customers.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great teams

Oct 16, 2022 - Project Analyst in Rochester, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly workforce that’s easy to work with

Cons

Aging workforce, a lot of retiring occurring.

Kodak Alaris Response

Many thanks for your positive review and feedback. As many of our experienced employees retire from our company in the coming years there will opportunities to refresh our workforce through recruitment of new employees who will be part of transforming the culture of our company. In addition, when employees retire this provides tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement for our current population.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee

Enjoyed my time

Aug 31, 2022 - Manager in Durham, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many great co-workers and relaxed work environment

Cons

Challenging business situation for a company with a long legacy.

Continue reading

Kodak Alaris Response

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Distribution Manager

Aug 13, 2022 - Distribution Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Long tradition in business. Strong brand name reputation.

Cons

Not clear vision where the company is heading.

Kodak Alaris Response

Thank you for your 5-STAR review! We appreciate your comments and your opinion and would encourage you to reach out to your manager to discuss any concerns you may have. If you are not doing so already, we also invite you to attend our quarterly global town halls to stay informed on the latest company results and updates.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Jul 14, 2022 - Manufacturing Technician in Rochester, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quiet environment Lots to learn Room to grow No micromanagement

Cons

I haven't encountered any, yet!

Continue reading

Kodak Alaris Response

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are certainly glad you are happy and enjoy working at Kodak Alaris! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee

Demonstrated expertise in the diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution of printer issues

Jul 4, 2022 - Printer Technician in Durham, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Printers onsite for troubleshooting issues

Cons

Seasonal work only during Christmas

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work, great people

Apr 26, 2022 - Human Resources Manager in Rochester, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Global technology company born from legacy, iconic brand (Kodak). Two business units, focusing on scanner and software business and photo printing and retail. Loyal and tenured employees, who also happen to be amazing people. Long standing policies and practices. Generous, affordable benefit package (single plan), flexible time off, 401K match, fully vested immediately amazing work/life balance! I personally received ample feedback, reviews, growth and development within my role over 3.5 years. The team I worked directly with is dedicated, passionate, collaborative and extremely knowledgeable.

Cons

I was recruited for a brand new opportunity at a growing company with ample career advancement and an extremely competitive salary. Excited for new change, new people, new technology, new policies, processes and procedures.

Kodak Alaris Response

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are certainly glad to hear that you had a happy and enjoyable time working at Kodak Alaris! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and wish you the very best in your new role.

11. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Work here if you ever worked for EKC, otherwise….

Apr 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are nice - genuinely nice and work together to get things done. The medical benefits are really good - too good for the size company. Meanwhile, the people that used to work for Eastman Kodak complain they’re too expensive.

Cons

Lack of company culture since the CFO became the CEO. It’s only about the bottom line and covid. Heard they just got a new ceo, maybe he will bring that back. Lack of advancement if you didn’t work for Eastman Kodak. Very little money to pay people a good wage. New hires get the benefit of the great reshuffle for pay. Internal promotions get a token raise. Lack of accountability or real consequence for the long timers.

1 person found this review helpful

Kodak Alaris Response

We have taken your comments into consideration and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 183 Reviews
</>Embed

Kodak Alaris Reviews FAQs

Kodak Alaris has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 240 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Kodak Alaris to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Kodak Alaris employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Kodak Alaris. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

68% of Kodak Alaris employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kodak Alaris 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Kodak Alaris to be workplace, culture, coworkers and the cons to be career development, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with Kodak Alaris Job Seekers