The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Koddi? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Koddi employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Koddi has great benefits 1. Life style benefits $50 every month 2. Company T shirts and Mugs 3. Learning cost covered 4.Unlimited PTO" (in 4 reviews)
- "Great culture" (in 3 reviews)
- "Making a big investment in upgrading leadership and bringing outside skills while supporting growth from within the company." (in 3 reviews)
- "Great people, nobody is rude or negative, and everyone genuinely just wants to help each other." (in 3 reviews)
Found 40 of over 42 reviews
Updated Sep 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Sep 27, 2023Jr. Software EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearFort Worth, TX
Fun Environment A lot of catered food and company events Interesting technology
Poor communication of expectations Hectic/Disorganized team structure Poor communication between teams
Koddi Reviews FAQs
Koddi has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 42 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Koddi to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -19% over the last 12 months.
63% of Koddi employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Koddi 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.