Kognitive Marketing FMR Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Kognitive Marketing FMR Reviews

Updated May 28, 2019

3.7
Kognitive Marketing CEO Josh Singer
Josh Singer
  1. "Its great working here, everyone is so positive and always trying to help you be successful."

Current Employee - FMR in Ajax, ON

I have been working at Kognitive Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working here I have gained more self-confidence in talking to people and I am more aware of my weaknesses and strengths. I have met some amazing coworkers that I am certain to have life long relationships with and everyone is focused on helping you be successful.

Cons

Some challenges working here would be, personally for me, no one wants a new MasterCard so sometimes all the "no" really get to you. However you just have to try to remember that its not you. It can be a bit stressful when you are not getting the numbers that you should be, you feel like you have disappointing people.

Advice to Management

My managers give me great support for when I dont do well one day. Hearing about their struggles when they were in our position would really help as well. I love the encouragement given from everyone and how understanding they all are.

Kognitive Marketing2014-05-29
  2. "FMR"

Former Employee - FMR in Montreal, QC

I worked at Kognitive Marketing part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good money if you're dedicated and great at sales.

Cons

Long hours, poor management, extremely pushy to get you to make sales or put in hours.

Kognitive Marketing2013-12-21