KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Kohl's

Engaged Employer

Kohl's

Add a Review

Kohl's Employee Reviews about "employee discount"

Updated Jan 21, 2021

Found 777 of over 13,827 reviews

3.5
Kohl's CEO Michelle Gass
Michelle Gass
1,736 Ratings
Pros
  • "Employee discount and snacks in break room(in 781 reviews)

• "the ability to have flexible schedule(in 625 reviews)

• Cons
  • "no health insurance for part time workers(in 389 reviews)

• "Management is the same at every other minimum wage job where they act like they care about the employees but don't(in 357 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Kohl's and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "employee discount"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good Discounts

Feb 23, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good employee discounts and sales.

Cons

Management needs alot more training.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

I love my job and I love the people I work with!

Feb 26, 2020 - Product Manager in Milwaukee, WI
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing work life balance...if I need to take a day off for personal reasons, I can. If I need to work from home, I can. You are able to work with your manager to create a schedule that works for you and your team, if needed. Employee discount is very generous and you are able to stack coupons during certain times of the year. Compensation for life events and health benefits are probably one of the best in the industry and they continue to add and improve every year. Most importantly, I really enjoy the people I work with. My team members are funny, smart, and for the most part- easy to work with.

Cons

There has been a lot of turn with leadership and some layoffs while the company has been doing a re-organization . I do believe that this is the right path for Kohl's, but it would have been nice for some of the people who were laid off to be re-purposed into new open roles in other parts of the business. I think a lot of people are capable and willing to learn new skills if given the opportunity. Like may companies, Kohl's is funding based. Making it difficult to work on projects that have not been approved by a committee of people who often do not understand the current pain points of our systems.

Continue reading