Konstant Infosolutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Konstant Infosolutions Reviews

Updated Sep 28, 2019

3.1
Konstant Infosolutions CEO Vipin Jain (no image)
Vipin Jain
Pros
  • "(in 4 reviews)

• "(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "bond even when you get appraisal, you will learn how they will bound you if you dare to join(in 6 reviews)

• "(in 4 reviews)

1. "nice company"

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time

Pros

environment is good, good strength of technical staff

Cons

not much cons .bond, salary, hr policy.

Konstant Infosolutions2019-09-28
  2. "They are people you’d like to work with"

Former Employee - Business Development Executive in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Konstant Infosolutions full-time

Pros

They provide a secure and stable environment to work, opportunities to learn new things, and most importantly they pay you good (if you prove your commitment). In short, they are best in the industry. If you want to stay in Jaipur then no company is better than Konstant!

Cons

They don’t appreciate your efforts

Advice to Management

Please value the honesty of your employees and appreciate them for their work.

Konstant Infosolutions2019-09-15
  3. "Business Analyst"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Being working with good people

Cons

Not satisfied with the package

Advice to Management

Create more opportunities

Konstant Infosolutions2019-08-21

"No Ethics"

I worked at Konstant Infosolutions full-time

Pros

You will learn bargain at the time of increment.

Cons

No Infrastructure, no Hygiene, no employ work ethics, work on several projects without any proper documentation.

Advice to Management

Be faithful towards the growth of the employees

Konstant Infosolutions2019-03-25

"Never join Konstant, worst treatment to employees."

Former Employee - Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They are in the market for long and have few good people.

Cons

No work life balance, no payment for extra hours worked. In the name of gratuity keeping 10% of salary which is never paid back. No employee friendly policy, treat employees as slaves always. Internal politics. No value of employees, no matter for how long they are working. 2 years strict bond, and bond even when you get appraisal, you will learn how they will bound you if you dare to join.

Advice to Management

Doesn't matter to them, so no advice.

Konstant Infosolutions2019-03-01
  6. "All reviews are fake"

I worked at Konstant Infosolutions full-time

Pros

Nothing is good about this company. If you are fresher than you might get some quality work but salary will not rewarding. If you are experienced than don’t join this company.

Cons

Everything is bad.From ambience to knowledge of employees are not good . 10% salary deduction name of gratuity, that'll be never returned

Advice to Management

Provide me my grauity and experience certificate

Konstant Infosolutions2019-02-27

"For Business Analysts"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

You will get a opportunity to learn. Competitive environment within teams .

Cons

1: If you are busy to prove you skills , nobody cares . It’s only you who is thinking of your self . 2: There is no promotions over the cross sales and performing good in terms of revenues . 3: company is more attentive for the payments not for the true client needs . Due to that BA’s have to struggle for client needs execessively and unessarily. 4: Quality of the products that company delivers is extremely bad... and not up to the mark . 5: There is no incentives for any type or kind of hard work. 6: During the interview you may be offered good salary and later your 10% of salary company will keep it . This part company never pay back .

Advice to Management

Be faithful and conscious with the growth of the employees . Each employee who is interacting with the clients can make the company revenues doubled . Management should think about the incentives .

Konstant Infosolutions2018-07-19

"Seniors asked me to do what is necessary first and don't worry about work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time

Pros

We are all given the same hours in a day. Its our choice either to live them or to count seconds. I used to feel that I could make my seniors happy if I deliver more than expected. But I never realized that they have a strategic plan of doing things and managing subordinates. They manage activities within time. Although its not long since I joined here but I have a strong intuition that seniors just want us to be... productive and not busy. They have been instrumental in helping me maintain work and personal life. I started by doing necessary things, then I continued doing what was possible and it was not long when I approached doing impossible things with ease. Recently there have been few naysayers who have tried to cast gloom, despite of the general feeling that everything is going well or is going to be very well in nearby future, there have been people who habitually express pessimistic views about the company. They are the cynical ones, who refuse to obey or who persistently want to oppose what their seniors or management has to say. Happiness comes from within and every single individual can make a difference. Its just difference of opinion or mindset that does not allow such people to think in a justifiable way and innocently display their in-experience, lack of wisdom and judgement. If I tell you about my perspective, instead of asking verbally or fighting out with management over few rights, they recognized my efforts and sensed my intentions before making a decision. At Konstant, there is always a process to do things. If anyone is not satisfied with a scenario, Head operations or HR is a few steps away. They are always approachable. I overheard a few things from former employees and from within departments, but my doubts were vanished when I discussed them with my seniors. This is what is required in case you (naive or experienced employee) gets stuck out with any task. Check what makes you happy, how you want to grow, check what you really want to work on, how you envision the future, how you align your goals with company's goals (how you want to contribute to company's progress), what you need to do for your best work, suggest which new technologies and practices would work better, what you want your boss to stop doing, what isn't working and how to make it better...that's a handful of suggestions...I have made it a practice of following these as a necessary practice...trusting the process has relieved me from all worries.

Cons

No access to wi-fi, You tube and similar stuff.....but is that actually required...if you're here for work....i think administrators are doing their jobs and we should get back to our seats too ;)

Advice to Management

(1) Design incentives (economic and non-economic) so that employees at all levels are benefitted from it. This will reduce prevailing dissatisfaction. (2) Provide meaningful feedback (periodically), in a constructive manner. This will let employees at all levels know their personal pros and cons. Rest you know better than us :)

Konstant Infosolutions2018-07-12
  9. "I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time (More than 5 years)"

Current Employee - QA Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

you will find a well cultured environment to work here. You need to focus on your work only. Very cooperative management. We can get good role and responsibility if we work hard Salary on time

Cons

No Cons with this company.

Advice to Management

Support internal promotions more, and provide more guideline on career development, specially internal.

Konstant Infosolutions2018-07-18

"Konstant is a company that lifts your career: You will be Lucky if you selected"

Current Employee - Marketing in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company to lift career and get better chance for career growth. No matters, if you are fresher or experienced, this company will be best choice among others as when you start your career with Konstant, the most amazing part of this company is, it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and here is a lot of great seniors to guide and motivate when you feel quitting .... In this company, you feel you are in safe hands. Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, she is an amazing person. Not sure how she manages to make sure each of us are being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated. Best HR I have ever worked considering my experience with previous 3 companies. She is fun loving and full of energy. Talking about our India heads, they are very friendly with everyone. They take interest and involvement in our career building. They were hesitant and scared when I joined as I found them bit strict but now I find them more as a nice person. Seniors here are there to guide you at every single step. I feel fortunate to work with such amazing people. I discuss about my office life with my friends and family too. Fellow-mates: Here everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have made such beautiful relationships here. Like everything about this company.

Cons

Working hours is longer than usual. It should be 9:30 to 6:30 and first Saturday should be off.

Advice to Management

As I said, love and motivation spread by you creates lot of energy in the complete team and is difficult to describe in words. So keep continuing the way you are.

Konstant Infosolutions2018-07-09