Konstant Infosolutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Konstant Infosolutions Reviews

Updated Jan 18, 2020

3.1
Konstant Infosolutions CEO Vipin Jain (no image)
Vipin Jain

"Konstant is a company that lifts your career: You will be Lucky if you selected"

Current Employee - Marketing in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company to lift career and get better chance for career growth. No matters, if you are fresher or experienced, this company will be best choice among others as when you start your career with Konstant, the most amazing part of this company is, it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and here is a lot of great seniors to guide and motivate when you feel quitting . In this company, you feel you are in safe hands. Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, she is an amazing person. Not sure how she manages to make sure each of us are being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated. Best HR I have ever worked considering my experience with previous 3 companies. She is fun loving and full of energy. Talking about our India heads, they are very friendly with everyone. They take interest and involvement in our career building. They were hesitant and scared when I joined as I found them bit strict but now I find them more as a nice person. Seniors here are there to guide you at every single step. I feel fortunate to work with such amazing people. I discuss about my office life with my friends and family too. Fellow-mates: Here everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have made such beautiful relationships here. Like everything about this company.

Cons

Working hours is longer than usual. It should be 9:30 to 6:30 and first Saturday should be off.

Advice to Management

As I said, love and motivation spread by you creates lot of energy in the complete team and is difficult to describe in words. So keep continuing the way you are.

Konstant Infosolutions2018-07-09

"Best place to work in Jaipur"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good company to start your career because they provide good training, whole team are supporting. Full support from manager to enhance your skills. It has a good environment Projects which are coming are very good and highly qualified.

Cons

Deadlines of work is bit strict.

Advice to Management

Ensure efficient and effective delegation of work.

Konstant Infosolutions2018-07-05

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - PHP Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good projects and team size, good salary hike and increments proper cleaning and all Friendly Environment Respect at work

Cons

There is Nothing to comment on.

Advice to Management

All good

Konstant Infosolutions2018-07-09

"Company needs to grow."

Current Employee - Team Lead in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I working at Konstant from last 2.5 years as iPhone team lead and I am just sitting here to get my grauity amount. Nothing is good about this company. If you are fresher than you might get some quality work but salary will not rewarding. If you are experienced than don’t join this company.

Cons

Everything is bad.From ambience to knowledge of employees are not good .

Advice to Management

Provide me my grauity.

Konstant Infosolutions2018-08-04

"Forget your LIFE if joining, Its a hell not a company..... Don't Join"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nothing. In my entire career I can’t remember anything which can give you pros about this company. Yes, it’s ZERO and Empty mind of peoples. The only and only good thing is that ‘they have team members in marketing, who are good in posting FAKE reviews for the company’ :) Many of the positive reviews speak about being 'performance has driven’ as the excuse for the negative reviews. This company is not even good for learners, actually people come here to learn and improve their knowledge. But if you will learn 10% positive things, there would be 90% of negativeness all around that will not allow you to survive. No Positive Environment. Yes, you can learn lot of things from the technical leads '3 Stars', but their hands are tied.

Cons

Come on…. Everyone know about this company reality now. It’s open now…. A few numbers of senior people were remaining in this company, now they are also going and those who left while starting of this year I think they have now posted their reviews recently. You can read the latest reviews in first week of JULY. From 150 members in this company, even 90% of the employees will say these reviews are correct. Can’t say about the rest chamcha boys. I am working since 3.5 years in this company as a senior developer, and I am STRONGLY agreed with the recent review posted and showcased this company policies. YES, in this company it is Bad & Egoistic management who plays dirty politics with the employees and ruining their life. YES, you can imagine the baddest experience you have ever had in your life, it is from Konstant. YES, it’s absolutely correct that we can’t find Konstant as an IT company, but it's more like a 'Grocery SHOP'. YES, it’s a highly political organization rather than a solution oriented. It values blame games, politics, and dirty rules rather than ownership. CEO, a person who thinks that he owns the employees and can make them do whatever he wants. YES, Company policies vary from person to person; they have 100 different policies for the 100 employees, so you can't debate with them on one. YES, Office environment is completely negative that everybody who comes in the organization thinks to leave as soon as possible, (70% of NEW JOINERS are leaving within the first 3 months) you cannot be creative/innovative in such a restricted place. So only those people who cannot get a better job are staying there for long period. YES, Treatment to junior and mid-level employees is not good and they are completely treated as labor. It's like they can ask you one day to take a chair and clean the FANS and you would have no chance to tell them NO. YES, TLs usually put their efforts only in buttering to PM and HO. They are growing their fully Freelancing system, by catching each employee in their team and gaining loads of dollars, fulfill their second/third salary, car and home setup. BA, who has left the company, is working to retaining the clients, outside of the company for these TLs. YES, Team leads don't have any knowledge; they only take credit for the work which they don't even know how to do. YES, they show to CLIENT a 1 year experienced developer as 4-5-6 year experienced developer and expect the resource to work like 6 year experienced developer. YES, No career growth in Konstant, IT’S ZERO level, No facilities, Less salary hike, POOR WORK LIFE BALANCE.... YES, they have now implemented new WORKLOG policy and this can never work due to which employees have to give 12 hours output. There were even cases that some of the best employees were called upon by the HR and told to mention work logs for every project, if they want to come from the next day, else will be fired! YES, there are no considerable increments in salary for developers, no appreciable activities that happen in the premises, nothing that would make you stay with them for a good amount of time. IT’S 200% correct that this company sells lies to its clients, and the CEO + HR (that’s their management team) sell lies to innocent freshers! Also, they are never going to pay attention to your suggestions, don't even think about those getting implemented! DO NOT JOIN THIS COMPANY, EVEN IF YOU ARE READY TO WORK FOR FREE! ================ FOR NEW JOINERS ================ READ this with your full attention, else you can lose your indefinite happiness and couple of years. Life balance will be destroyed and you would have no idea in the beginning. - On the day of Joining you will be told about the BOND (inside policies) and other HR related policies. HR will not going to tell you before this. - There are no written Policies here in Konstant, there are hundreds of verbal policies. If you need a new one, they will just print it today and will put it on the notice board immediately (mentioning 2 years back date). - Leaves - No employee satisfaction, no casual leave, and no medical leave only EARNED leaves (No leave in Probation period). - If you are taking a leave with the weekend, and another leave in the same month with weekend. Now this is a Sandwich and will fine you 4 leaves instead of 2. If you are not taking with weekend, they will still fine a penalty leave. So, it's frustrating for people to take a single leave. You can't take all your earned leaves just because of the policies. SALARY - They have different policies now, if we are coming to this point it is having hundreds of rules. They deduct 10% of your salary as Gratuity, and while the time of joining 2 YEARS BOND will be signed. If you will leave company in middle, you will not get this. Read this carefully now - There would be a low class appraisal in the middle (by telling your negative points only), given by the company with a letter that you can't leave the company in next 16/18 Months (depend on their mood, you don’t have any option because you are tied with the BOND so you can’t leave). If you will leave company after 2 years, you will not get Gratuity because you are under appraisal period, so Gratuity is just to show in records. Once you will complete your appraisal period, resign the BOND. Now the second point is, if you are filling daily work logs then only you will get the full salary(i.e. 90% of the CTC). You need to log less time, else there would be several discussion with the PM and manager. If you are not showing the work logs, or you are not on a project, that means you will have no salary for that time. If you are not logging the hours on a project then your salary will stop transferring. You have to complete 9.5 hours strictly in the office. Not even allowed to leave 5 min early. (And obviously, no upper limit on time spent in the office and yeah don’t plan your weekends because they should be reserved for the organization). If you are leaving 5 mins early then you will receive an email from with a warning and accountant will deduct your salary for 1/4 day. YES, there is Cussed Management in Konstant. Worst management in the world I would say. YES, there is high work pressure for the developer, whenever you'll be assigned any project, it’s already delayed. Management never cares for delaying projects at their own process. People are forced to work on a project on a different technology so that nobody can get master in anything. If you don’t do so you'll be FIRED. It recently happened in PHP department with a resource who hired 4-5 months ago. The hard work you do will never be recognized, they will just assign the project to you without asking or discussing, most of the time a person cannot get a project on his own skillet.

Advice to Management

Grow up JAIN’s now it’s time for wake up. At least you should behave and act like CEO instead of an illiterate boss.

Konstant Infosolutions2018-07-29

"Bad Company - Come here to ruin your life and self-respect"

Current Employee - Senior Web Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None, Zero, Cipher, Empty, Nothing (Had to input atleast 5 words!) You can accept the first Saturday snacks and daily coffee provide by the company, as the only Pros in this company.

Cons

Bad & Egoistic management who plays dirty politics with the employees and ruining their life. Immature HR with No or Low ownership in absence of any Leader. I have worked with couple of big, small and startup IT organizations in my 5-6 years of experience but have never come across such a bad leadership and management which only have political agenda with no other vision or skills. It’s a highly political organization rather than a solution oriented. It values blame games, politics, and dirty rules rather than ownership. These people are the worst I have ever come across. The 'leader' of the 'gang' is the head of the snake. CEO is the one who masterminds all the politics and incites his gang of like-minded managers to make life hell for developers. CEO, a person who thinks that he owns the employees and can make them do whatever he wants or can behave with them the way he wants. A blood-sucking leech is what can be used to describe this person. Though the company gives opportunities for a fresher to learn things, there is no point joining this company because of only one reason! Dirty Policies!   Many of the positive reviews speak about being 'performance has driven’ as the excuse for the negative reviews. The so-called leaders of course choose to believe only such reviews and ignore all the rest. This itself is the proof of the absolute lack of understanding about employees, and utter childishness when it comes to managing a company. These guys think forcing people to work inhuman hours is being performance-driven. They think threatening people into sacrificing their personal lives to meet ill-planned and unrealistic targets is being performance-driven. Their beliefs are strongly founded on their urge to be lain the blame on anyone but themselves for their own failures.   Leadership (Web) asks to estimate the scope for clients with unreasonable high cost for better delivery gross margins, rather than focusing on quality of the product and client relationship. Just because of this, we need to provide the man hours accordingly to the PM team. This organization lacks good and experienced leadership which can help it grow in terms of business, technology, quality, culture and reputation.   Once there were good employees (a lot of them with around 4 or 5+ years of experience), but soon all went away, and you already know why! Yes, The dirty policies! All the better resources has gone in past 1-2 years and gone is the hope of survival of this company. The remaining incompetent and political leadership are close to ruin this organization completely.   What they show to CLIENT is not actual, they show a 1 year experienced developer as 4-5-6 year experienced developer to client and expect to work like 6 year experienced developer. No career growth in Konstant and you will find ZERO level after working a year. No facilities, Less salary hike, POOR WORK LIFE BALANCE, and there are many more... New implemented WORKLOG policy can never work due to which employees has to give 12 hours output. There were even cases that some of the best employees were called upon by the HR and told to mention worklogs for every project, if they want to come from the next day, else will be fired!   No considerable increments in salary for developers, no appreciable activities that happen in the premises, nothing that would make you stay with them for a good amount of time. In short, the company sells lies to its clients, and the CEO + HR (that’s their management team) sell lies to innocent freshers! Also, they are never going to pay attention to your suggestions, don't even think about those getting implemented! DO NOT JOIN THIS COMPANY, EVEN IF YOU ARE READY TO WORK FOR FREE!

Advice to Management

I really do wish that you wake up some day and smell the coffee. I hope it is not too late by then. Do act like an owner and treat a employee like a person not like servant. In this company there are lot of seniors and PM but they are not authorized to do anything or take some decision on his or her behalf. You have to go inside to HO and take permission like a school boy and guess what management reply as ‘will get back to you on this after sometime’. Organizing Dance, Playing Games and Music Event is NOT Engagement. Please infuse some maturity and sense of responsibility in HR so that they work with employees and save some of the excellent employees leaving the company OR at least make efforts to create a workable atmosphere for us who are left behind. Grow up Mr. CEO, you need to understand that it’s your employees that are making your company stand where it is today! Show some respect to them and also show some professionalism.

Konstant Infosolutions2018-07-08

"Don't join this - Heights of unprofessional culture"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The only best thing about Konstant is, there is no pretty girl, who can distract your mind while working. :)

Cons

This company is driven by two boys actually who don't even know that their company is wholly and solely working because of the employees whom they treat like Robots. Guard Sahib can do better management then these people. The CEO doesn't know how to talk. His language is so filthy and so ill mannered. Never appreciates anything, has ugly attitude, treats employees as trash cans. The HR team - so unprofessional. All they know is how to kiss the CEO's shoes. Wait it's not a team just this one untidy aunty who gives fake weird smiles to all. The HR will get friendly with the employees start talking against the CEO then the next thing you know the higher management is trying to kick you out because you *messed with the untidy girl. It’s Crazy. HR is a mere spectator; don't expect them to fight for your rights. Employee satisfaction is zero (even in negative), and there is no employee engagement programs. HR has no idea why they are hired for and there No mission and vision of the company. You are expected to throw your self-respect before entering the office. All 5 star reviews are fake and added by management or marketing people. No Parking space (your vehicle could get stolen any time), there is No IT infrastructure at all. The average life of a good employee is a max 10 - 12 months, due to worst work culture and highly unethical behavior of management. They are happy to screw the employee career, even it's their fault. Expect to work during weekend / from home without any extra benefit. :( Anyone can write still more but let it be....... Please do not join in else you are spoiling your career and mental peace.

Advice to Management

They don't need any advice from any one. How they treat the employees, their behavior and ugly attitude, this company will go down like titanic very soon and I will be watching with popcorn and a Pepsi in my hand.

Konstant Infosolutions2018-07-03

"My experience"

Current Employee - PHP Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

1.Stress Free work environment 2.Saturdays are off ecept first Saturday of month

Cons

Less skilled people are getting more salary

Konstant Infosolutions2018-05-18

"Reset Factory - Come here to wash your mind and destroy your creativity"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Konstant :) The company is same as their name (spelling and meaning). It's full of incorrect policies due to their management and the level of this company is Constant now, no growth. For Pros, Let me start it with the freshers and end up with the saturated people, who were a fresher while joining Konstant but now there is nothing to improve in knowledge and experience (Constant Knowledge after a few months, and there will be nothing to learn hardly). It's good for fresh employees, who want their personality development, gain some knowledge about the market and working process as an professional. You can learn lot of things from the technical leads '3 Stars', they have the power to explain you, but not enough to implement the same, so the World ends for them in just words. Only Mobile Lead, will flourish new colors in your knowledge and will make your life easy for rest too.

Cons

#General Experience - Imagine the baddest experience you have ever had in your life, yes it is from Konstant. If I will write even half of Cons, it would exceed the character/word limit here. There are lots of things to mention here, but I am writing those important things which every employee and a visitor/interviewee should know about this Organization. Since 3 Years, I am working as a software developer in Konstant, working continuously with a good performance (as mentioned by our seniors). I don't find Konstant as a IT company, but it's more like a 'Grocery SHOP'. Company policies varies from person to person(if you are their puppy/buddy, full buttering), so most of the manager/leads are on this way. They have 100 different policies for the 100 employees, so you can't debate with them on one. Treatment to junior and mid level employees are not good and they are treated as labor. It's like they can ask you one day to take a chair and clean the FANS and you would have no chance to tell them NO. And yes, you also need to put this into work log as Non_Billable in any of the project time log. :) Team leads don't have any knowledge, they only BUTTER Technical Leads and PM. Team leads don't have any capability to have a solution for any problem occurring in the project. They only take credit for the work which they don't even know how to do. There is one who couldn't even survived in two companies for less than two months and got fired and again joined here. Politics is at peak, and you can compare them with 'LALU' Family. Lead Employees are gaining day by day, due to their buttering work and fully Freelancing system. YES, they actually work with the same client (as in the company for different project) at their home (even they asked me several times to work), gain loads of dollars, fulfill their second/third salary, car and home setup. Office environment is completely negative that everybody who comes in the organisation thinks to leave as soon as possible, (70% of NEW JOINERS are leaving within the first 3 months) you cannot be creative/innovative in such a restricted place. So only those people who cannot get a better job are staying there for long period. It's a personal opinion, this company is not good for GIRLS because it is very hard for them to discuss with the seniors and get a solution (90% time there is no solutions) and they will keep frustrate with the process (Working and Policies both). Nothing is good for them, as they will get the salary only what they have worked and log for the project. #Sales Team - Pre Sales team, Ahh... what should I say about this oaf team. I don't think they have knowledge of sales, couple of guys are good in their work analysis, but rest all having no knowledge to discuss/drive a project, recently they have hired a oldy one. Coming to the BA team, as we have most of the interactions with them. They take more than 1-2 months to get a new project start, so we get the projects to develop at a very delayed point where client is already expecting the first release from us. If their BA team is not performing well, the development team suffer. They usually take the add-ons, because that is for their business is. BA team try to close a add-on in the very first interaction with the CLIENT, this is called ACHIEVEMENT from them and always appreciate by the management (stealing the money from the clients for no reasons). They will ask 50 hours from the client and will log 30 hours only for development. Now we are actually getting very less hours to develop the work, because rest all goes in incentives of BA and management. BA team don't even know the difference of Agile and Time-Material work. Some of the members don't know manners to talk with the senior resources and they are still giving back exams and not even graduate. Most of them are from Non-IT and low class professionals. #Worst HR Policies - No written Policies here, there are hundred of verbal policies. If you need a new one, they will just print it today and will put it on the notice board immediately (mentioning 2 years back date). Basically HR is a 'PUPPET', who is dancing on management fingers. Say anything to HR but do not complaint about the company policy because HR do not have any power they also get fired if they say anything to management. Leaves - No employee satisfaction, no casual leave, no medical leave only EARNED leaves. If you are taking a leave with the weekend, and another leave in the same month with weekend. Now this is a Sandwich and will fine you 4 leaves instead of 2. If you are not taking with weekend, they will still fine a penalty leave. So, it's frustrating for people to take a single leave. You can't take all your earned leaves just because of the policies. Salary - They have different policies now, if we are coming to this point it is having hundred of rules. They deduct 10% of your salary as Graduity, and while the time of joining 2 YEARS BOND will be signed. If you will leave company in middle, you will not get this. There would be a low class appraisal in the middle (by telling your negative points only), given by the company with a letter that you can't leave the company in next 16/18 Months (depend on their mood). If you will leave company after 2 years, you will not get Graduity because you are under appraisal period, so Graduity is just to show in records. Now the second point is, if you are filling daily work logs then only you will get the full salary(i.e. 90% of the CTC). You need to log less time, else there would be several discussion with the PM and manager. If you are not showing the work logs, or you are not on a project, that means you will have no salary for that time. If you are not logging the hours on a project then your salary will stop transferring (recently got a email instructions from the HR dept), and yeah there are very less no. of projects these days in Konstant. You have to complete 9.5 hours strictly in the office. Not even allowed to leave 5 min early.(And obviously, no upper limit on time spent in the office and yeah don’t plan your weekends because they should be reserved for the organisation). If you are leaving 5 mins early then you will receive a email from with a warning and accountant will deduct your salary for 1/4 day. Appraisal will be done on the basis of management expectations, not from employee. Because you are working under a 2 YEAR BOND paper, so they can ask you anything and you would have no chance. You will leave the company and will lose the Graduity. There is no mutual understanding. Resignation - If you have given Resignation that mean you are 'Pakistani', they would start treating you badly from the first day of your notice period. Now you will have idea of their real faces, you need to serve at least of 2 Months (can be 3 months too) and if you will leave a day before, they are going to hold up your final salary and gratuity (because they are looking for this situation and will make you that much frustrated that you will leave company early). Now once you will be relived from the company, then thereafter you will receive the document in 1 month and the final amount in 3 months (not a single day before). Their genuine employees are leaving day by day now and this company is getting worse. Almost 15-20 of their senior top levels have left at this stage, just because of dirty policies and no trust from management. # Cussed Management - Worst management in the world I would say. They will never trust on anyone, even they doubt on the 3 tech leads. They will not give a single right to any tech lead, whether working since 10 years or more it doesn't matter. CEO/Director scares in giving positions to the senior project leaders, just because they think if they will give the position (CTO/Sales Head/VP) then might be the employee (who is working more than 8-9-10 years) will leave with a title to get good chances in the market. How selfish the management is, can't explain. Management is worst ever, they should be taught about do’s and don’ts with some basic rules. Highly force you to come on weekends. No appreciation for the employee whether the employee have spent nights to complete a 24 hours work in 12 hours. If you are completing your working hrs they will say you are not giving enough to the company. High work pressure for the developer, whenever you'll be assigned any project, its already delayed. Management never care for delaying projects at their own process. They micromanage everything. Your team manager will always keep an eye on where are you going, whom you are talking to, how many time you go to the washroom or to drink water. The level of not trusting employees goes up to this level that they have disabled milk button on the coffee machine. If you are working for them till 9 PM or 10 PM, there is no food allowance from the company. People are forced to work on a project on a different technology so that nobody can get master in anything. If you don’t do so you'll be fired. It recently happened in PHP department. The hard work you do will never be recognized, they will just assign the project to you without asking or discussing, most of the time a person cannot get a project on his own skillet.

Advice to Management

Grow up guys, company is going down now... if you will not trust your employees that would be major reason of this. Change HR policies and notify the employees, you should discuss this with the top management people. Best of luck ## But it would not help you always.......... Wake Up Now

Konstant Infosolutions2018-06-23

"Average"

Current Employee - ASP.NET Developer

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Not good for dot net developer

Cons

Average for dot net developer

Konstant Infosolutions2018-06-17