Konstant Infosolutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Konstant Infosolutions Reviews

Updated Sep 28, 2019

3.1
Konstant Infosolutions CEO Vipin Jain (no image)
Vipin Jain
  1. "Overall balanced co."

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Provides good learning opportunities even to experienced ones, abundance of work, listen to suggestions if given, management discourage politics, even the lesser experienced can approach management if he is not getting proper solution from his seniors which is found very rare

Cons

Canteen area and some other such facilities are required to be upgraded

Advice to Management

You have good repo and good business, keep it up! Should plan few resources on 'bench' as well, it will help grow faster.

Konstant Infosolutions2017-12-18

"Sr. Web Developer at Konstant Infosolutions"

Current Employee - Senior Web Applications Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Learned many new things - Seniors are helpful - All saturdays are off except 1st saturday - Competitive and yet relaxed working environment - Found that very safe workplace for girls.

Cons

- At times, we face some difficulties due to misunderstanding or misconception. Otherwise, there is no notable cons for this company.

Advice to Management

It's good if we emphasize on wearing I-card and shoes on daily basis while working in this company. Which seems recently started, just keep it up.

Konstant Infosolutions2017-11-27

"Best Mobile App Development Company in Jaipur"

Current Employee - Mobile App Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very Good and Decent Company. You will get salary on a specific date. Great opportunity for beginners. They bring good projects and let you experiment with new technology if you have the potential and want to take the initiative.

Cons

I don't think any of cons during a year.

Advice to Management

Try and streamline the various processes in the company so that overall efficiency increases.

Konstant Infosolutions2017-11-28

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior PHP Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Company director always there for everyone - Great place to learn. - Good Compensation. fee

Cons

More reward, recognition and progression plans should be crafted, they should give benefits such as Insurance etc

Advice to Management

You should plan periodic group meetings and convey your goal better.

Konstant Infosolutions2017-11-25

"Don't join"

Current Employee - Web Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

No matter what are you doing inside. Either dedicated to your assigned work of or just time pass if your login duration is complete you will get full salary.

Cons

Trust me it's very bad company. In my one year of experience I never got any senior who helps during working. Konstant Infosolutions wants productivity at low budget. If still you are joining than you are most welcome. Just sign 2 years of bond and enjoy your slave life. GOD will help you if you trust on God. But you should try again for better options before accepting the bond agreement of 2 years.

Advice to Management

Many employees leaving company before completing the bond. You can use those gratuity amount to make a good canteen from teen shed.

Konstant Infosolutions2017-12-20

"Bad company"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nothing good to mention here.

Cons

No parking. No hygenic environment. Poor computer systems to work on. Some of their computers are working on 4 gb Ram !!!

Advice to Management

Nothing to mention here.

Konstant Infosolutions2017-12-04

"Worst Management, Worst Policies"

I worked at Konstant Infosolutions full-time

Pros

I didn't find anything good about the company.

Cons

Worst HR policies Worst Management They treat you like a slave They deduct your salary for no reasons or some funny reasons They take money at the time of relieving in the form of cash as they will not show that money in the audit. (I was told this reason for cash). Unhygienic facilities. Completely unprofessional work culture. If you know how to butter up your boss, you are on cloud 9.

Advice to Management

Don't want to give any advice. They don't listen to their employees.

Konstant Infosolutions2017-11-14
  8. "Good"

I worked at Konstant Infosolutions full-time

Pros

Good organization , good environment

Cons

appraisal system is not good.

Konstant Infosolutions2017-09-01

"Worst Company Policy "You will get salary on the basis of your time log not on the salary on which you were hired"."

Current Employee - Mobile Applications Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good for fresher's to gain their knowledge and have some experience.

Cons

I want to tell the real face of konstant to all the job seekers who are making their mind to join or give interview in konstant. first of all if you are thinking this is a good company for growth then please don't join this company . Their is lot of politics in this company. No good Appraisals even if you are performing good in your team. Worst HR policies. Always try to agree you to work on less salary with maximum (14 months/18 months) time period at your appraisal time. Now even project leader(Mobile department) have started to make their own policies for this company. New rule of this company to cut employees salary (only for mobile department) :- "employees will get their salary according to their logged time" let me explain this new rule: They had a tool name active collab on which project are assigned to you and you have to log your project working time on it. suppose if you are working on a project and if you forget your time log or you logged less time on it. then you will not get your month salary on which you were hired . you will get salary on the basis of your logged time. what a rubbish policy i have ever seen in my life. This company i getting worse day by day and instead of thinking to improve this company here project leaders (Mobile department) are now trying to make this company even more worst .

Advice to Management

Please don't make new rules to cut employees salary because they are working hard to grow your company. "Employees are your assets don't treat them as your liability"

Konstant Infosolutions2017-07-04
  10. "Great environment"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked there as a BA for approx. 1.5 year and found the environment to be positive due to various reasons like- Great learning opportunities, friendly management, work on latest tools, knowledgable team leads!

Cons

Few things like- Cafetaria is not well versed, lack of regular employee engagement activities etc.

Advice to Management

Please replace people timely if they are not skilled as it effects environment!

Konstant Infosolutions2017-03-24