Konstant Infosolutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Konstant Infosolutions Reviews

Updated Sep 28, 2019

3.1
Konstant Infosolutions CEO Vipin Jain (no image)
Vipin Jain
  1. "A Company - I always dreamed of."

Current Employee - Senior PHP Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

From last 2 years i am working in Konstant as a Sr. PHP developer and please to continue my career over here, before joining Konstant i was little concerned but once i joined this company, i found a perfect professional environment which i always dreamed of. I learned a lot and still learning, my seniors always help me to polish my skills and boost up my confidence. Various kind of employees engagement fun activities are taking place on a frequent basis where employees enjoy the activities, won gifts & prizes and felt motivated.

Cons

I'm thinking a lot about it and end up with no Cons but one advice which i am mentioning below.

Advice to Management

I would like to suggest my management team to improve the infrastructure and make it more spacious by while keeping in mind the future prospectus of our company.

Konstant Infosolutions2015-12-11

"Bad Company Experience"

I worked at Konstant Infosolutions full-time

Pros

Employees except leads and managers are more cooperative than the latter.

Cons

No proper management, No working standards, No working knowledge in the leads.

Advice to Management

Please cooperate with the employee needs so that attrition rate will not be high.

Konstant Infosolutions2016-01-04

"The Door of Success"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Expert in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A top notch company which truly considers it employees at #1 priority. All common perks are there but what makes them stand out in the crowd is the care and time/money they put into their employees. In my career of 6 years, I have worked with 3 employers, but by far Konstant is the best among them. I am working here since last five years. Best part of the company is it's employees which are very good at what they do, their is no end to your growth if you are willing to grow. Management always try hard to ensure that everyone is involved with the important information about the company, clients and projects. Also, the people I use to work with are intelligent, friendly, trustworthy, and experts in their respective fields. Konstant believe in appreciations and rewarding hard works to keep the employees morale higher.

Cons

Infrastructure and pantry is not up to the mark

Advice to Management

Please try to get the people who are continuously participating in company's growth and enhancement. Company is growing continuously so it is advised that please try to get new work place for increasing number of employees.

Konstant Infosolutions2015-10-28
  4. "Satisfactory"

Current Employee - IOS Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good projects come here so lots of new things to gain experience

Cons

No team support, not any support from management when you need it most.

Advice to Management

Increase employee facilities

Konstant Infosolutions2015-10-10

"Awesome place to explore your potential"

Current Employee - Project Leader in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I am working in Konstant from last 9 years. I am very thankful to management who has shown trust on me and given a chance to interact with clients just after 4 months of joining. Within 2 years I have promoted as Team Leader and got lot of opportunities to learn new technologies and frameworks like CakePHP, CodeIgniter and YII, Node.js for server-side programming, mongoDB database, Joomla and other networking applications. Professional atmosphere, no corporate politics, merit based allocation of work/responsibilities, less stress and the chance to freely interact with the senior-most members of the company (Director in my case) are part of our office culture. Work satisfaction- You have enough work to do and learn. In short I can only say that, Konstant is like another family for me.

Cons

Being the senior-most employee i can't speak cons, just kidding, there are few like - - No Onsite Opportunities. - No Transport facility

Konstant Infosolutions2015-08-26

"Nice Place to work"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Konstant is a nice place to work. Here only one thing matters, that is your output. I like all the core values but among them freedom is most.

Cons

No such cons for Konstant till now. It such a nice company, i am sure i will not have the same in future also.

Advice to Management

Everything is good. All department follow the core value. That is most important thing I have ever seen in any company. Planning is very good but need to put more time over execution.

Konstant Infosolutions2015-08-26
  7. "Konstant Info Solutions"

Current Employee - IOS Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team support is too good

Cons

Management is too worst, no support to employee

Konstant Infosolutions2015-08-22

"A Great Place to Work and sharp Your Career"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

From Digital Marketers perspective, i've got the chance to work on many brands which is most important thing for me. Seniors are always their if you require any help at any level. We also have freedom and space to not only express ourself but also create innovative means of improving our work. Flexible timings, decent salary. Most important thing is management is always ready to take suggestion from any employee irrespective of their role in organization.

Cons

Need more outings/actvities, training sessions and seminars should be conducted more frequently.

Advice to Management

I would love to see Konstant to move in new Office. You just need to take care about your employees, they will take care of your customers and your business will take care of itself.

Konstant Infosolutions2015-07-29
  9. "It's Ok"

in Jaipur, Assam

I worked at Konstant Infosolutions

Pros

Technically its good company because its service based

Cons

Big thing : each employee have different different terms & condition & policies, No Common policy for each employee . Mgmt don't think employees as property instead they think money as property . Hard work is required by mgmt not smart work . office timing is too long . Many things like Bond + Gratuity +Leaves +Sandwitch etc

Advice to Management

Please think employee as your property not to money , because money comes indirectly with efforts of employee. if you pay attention over this point then above all conos will be invisible.

Konstant Infosolutions2015-09-05
  10. "Gave me a good opportunity to learn Android"

Current Employee - Android Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Mobile team, relaxable timing

Cons

Low salary, lack of time for projects, pressure

Konstant Infosolutions2014-02-07