Konstant Infosolutions SEO Executive Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Konstant Infosolutions SEO Executive Reviews

Updated Feb 10, 2017

Konstant Infosolutions CEO Vipin Jain (no image)
Vipin Jain

"Stay away from konstant, if you want to live happily and stressfree life"

SEO Executive in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Konstant Infosolutions for more than 3 years

Pros

I can't find any in my 2 years of employment, if anybody knows then please let me know. Actually they have few 1) Service base company so you get a chance to work on different variety of projects, new technologies etc. 2) If you are part of development team, and your project has been completed on time, you get a MCD Burger. Thats it.

Cons

I can write a blog of 500 words here, yeah i am serious. First, all positive reviews are fake. Even 3-4 reviews are written by me when i used to work their to improve companies reputation. I wrote those then get those reviews approved my management and then post them from different employees Glassdoor profiles. A long list of cons, i can't decide from where should i start. 1) They deduct 10 % of salary in your first 2 years of employment and after that 6%, which is termed as Gratuity(but they consider it as security). Initially they promise to return this when you leave the company officially. But when you took the appraisal, they get you sign a document in which it is clearly meantioned that since you are taking the appraisal, so you can't leave the company till next appraisal cycle. If you do so than your so called "Gratuity" will not be returned. So generally an employee signed the document, took the appraisal and then get stuck for another 12/14/16 months. Again at next appraisal same situation get repeated. This cycle goes round and round, they want their employee to leave the company the very same month in which his/her appraisal falls. 2) They don't have any criteria of tracking employees performance. In same cases they even ask employees to bring all the work he has done is last year. Rest of the cons you can read below in my advice to management section.

Advice to Management

Seriously.... what should i advice, there is no use of giving any advice to them, because finally they only do what is cheap or low cost or economical. They thinking are so narrow minded. Still let me try - 1) Start making some policies which are employee friendly 2) Start giving salary slips 3) Stop Micro management 4) Stop interfering in every small team discussion/ disputes because thats why you have Project Leaders 5) Stop listening to them through microphone(yeah they have microphone attached with CCTV and they serious listen to it) 6) Change Sandwich leave policy. In konstant if you took 2 consecutive leaves just before or after saturday,sunday, they will be counted as 3. I once asked HR about this, she told me that modays and fridays are very imporant days from business perspective that' s why we do so. 7) Change your appraisal policies, no employee want desired approval on that condition that your next appraisal will be after 16 months or 18 months( yeah they do so with almost every employee) 8) You are giving appraisal to employees because of their previous performance. 9) Konstant really need a new office now. 10) And last but the most important - Start trusting your employees. Start caring for your employees.

Konstant Infosolutions2017-02-10

"A Great Place to Work and sharp Your Career"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

From Digital Marketers perspective, i've got the chance to work on many brands which is most important thing for me. Seniors are always their if you require any help at any level. We also have freedom and space to not only express ourself but also create innovative means of improving our work. Flexible timings, decent salary. Most important thing is management is always ready to take suggestion from any employee irrespective of their role in organization.

Cons

Need more outings/actvities, training sessions and seminars should be conducted more frequently.

Advice to Management

I would love to see Konstant to move in new Office. You just need to take care about your employees, they will take care of your customers and your business will take care of itself.

Konstant Infosolutions2015-07-29