Konstant Infosolutions Senior PHP Developer Reviews | Glassdoor

Konstant Infosolutions Senior PHP Developer Reviews

Updated Nov 25, 2017

3.6
Konstant Infosolutions CEO Vipin Jain (no image)
Vipin Jain

"Great place to work"

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Company director always there for everyone - Great place to learn. - Good Compensation. fee

Cons

More reward, recognition and progression plans should be crafted, they should give benefits such as Insurance etc

Advice to Management

You should plan periodic group meetings and convey your goal better.

Konstant Infosolutions2017-11-25

"Company with Poor resources"

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company have 2-3 serious talents but only 2-3 -- If you fall under them you will surely excel in every department . Company for people with less knowledge . Who wants to spend their entire lives without worrying of loosing job or don't have desire growth/success -- Konstant is go to company for those . As they are very few now and from those few some left , so its almost to none . Not fit to work .

Cons

I have spent around 2 years at konstant and believe company is full of cons only. Very filthy environment . Its fish market . From basement to top floor . Ahhh Basement -- Really a fish market . Some even think they are CEO's of company . Resources are really poor in their knowledge -- Specially BA team . Full of crap heads . Some of people still giving their back exams or some have around 50% in graduation . Konstant favours these kind of people as they don't believe in quality neither in work nor in resources. Company cheats with client -- Only moto is to mint money anyhow . Worst HR Department i have ever seen . Policies are never defined anywhere and still they have neck of bring out every single day some new policy out of box -- just to get money out of pocket of employee. Management do not like their employees . Management never keeps their word . Management their does not want teams to talk each other , does not want that different team exchange their views . They want a aura of fight between teams . Increment -- Company don't like increments . They start with very less and does not go very far. With Some clauses too . Ambience very poor .

Advice to Management

Be clear to your employee . Don't keep them waited , Its one to one relationship -- Respect it . Most important -- Try to hire some intelligent peoples .

Konstant Infosolutions2017-02-08
  3. "A Company - I always dreamed of."

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

From last 2 years i am working in Konstant as a Sr. PHP developer and please to continue my career over here, before joining Konstant i was little concerned but once i joined this company, i found a perfect professional environment which i always dreamed of. I learned a lot and still learning, my seniors always help me to polish my skills and boost up my confidence. Various kind of employees engagement fun activities are taking place on a frequent basis where employees enjoy the activities, won gifts & prizes and felt motivated.

Cons

I'm thinking a lot about it and end up with no Cons but one advice which i am mentioning below.

Advice to Management

I would like to suggest my management team to improve the infrastructure and make it more spacious by while keeping in mind the future prospectus of our company.

Konstant Infosolutions2015-12-11
  4. "A good blend of freedom and guidance. A nice place to work."

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Companies gives you responsibility, shows faith in you and also gives proper guidance so that you meet them. I bet its one of the best place to explore your potential and also beyond it.

Cons

They don't give you reasons to switch job. I bet leaving this job is toughest task anyone has to do.

Advice to Management

Please never ever change yourself, you make employes feel like owner. I love my job and I am glad I got a chance to work with you.

Konstant Infosolutions2013-03-14