KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Kore1 Reviews

Updated May 11, 2022

Found 194 of over 334 reviews

4.7
Kore1 Managing Partner Steve Quarles (no image)
Steve Quarles

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Communication was great and the paperwork and getting paid were very easy.(in 15 reviews)
  • "GREAT AGENCY AND STAFF specially to KATIE MONTANO.(in 12 reviews)
  • "Documents are submitted electronically and the process was easy to navigate.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Great people that provide a professional service!(in 8 reviews)
  • "I didn't have any issues with my paperwork or payroll and was placed on a great team.(in 6 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Kore1 and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Placement

Jan 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Jenny and Devin were very engaging and helpful in making it all the way to an offer

Cons

Nothing. They are very helpful

2. 5.0

Great place to work

Jan 19, 2022 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like all the people I'm working with, especially on my team. I'm getting great hands on mentorship from Daniel Nadruz. It's a very helpful and nurturing environment.

Cons

The office gym doesn't have a squat rack, jk. I have no complaints.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

GREAT Company To Work For!

Jan 18, 2022 - Executive Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kore1 has a very supportive management team that supports the employees in reaching set goals. They have unlimited PTO, great benefits, and offer work/life balance. Best staffing firm around!

Cons

I have no cons to report :)

4. 5.0

The "Good Guys" (and gals) of Staffing

Dec 23, 2021 - Recruiter in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people Positive culture/work environment Transparent & Authentic Communication Autonomous Management Access to numerous recruiting tools & resources Unlimited PTO

Cons

New-hire training could be more intentional and structured. A lot of it is OTJ training so having a "self-starter" attitude is pretty important here

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst Staffing Agency Ever

Jan 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have jobs available and some good clients

Cons

Worst benefits in the industry, no PTO, expensive benefits, no holiday pay, no COVID pay, you get 3 days of sick pay per year. They dont care about their employees, even in a Pandemic. Recruiters say whatever they need to say to make you think you are landing your dream job. Not upfront about the horrible benefits. HR doesn’t seem to know what they are doing. Questions go unanswered, can’t talk to a manager or they don’t reply. If you talk to your recruiters about a conference, they fire you. When you get hired they try to get you to write a review on Glassdoor then instead of waiting to write a truthful review after you work there for awhile. This is why I believe they have a much higher rating than they should.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to be a part of!

Dec 9, 2021 - Account Manager in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved working with Kore1 and was there for a number of years, only leaving due to some family challenges. Great management team who always displayed sincere concern for me personally and professionally, assisting heavily in my growth. I've seen some of the other reviews to the contrary and those just don't don't seem fair based on my extensive experience with the team there. Ownership execs there are experienced and have your back. They are top industry pros themselves and definitely "get it." Very entrepreneurial environment so if you're looking for hand holding, may not be the right place. They tend to hire top producers and if you're feeling micromanaged, it's likely because you need to be managed that way because you've oversold your abilities. Overall was a wonderful professional experience with a family feel! Great commission plan. Very fair salary pay and the recruiting engine there is second to none. Went through some cultural changes during my time there for the best. Leadership recognized culture was good but could be great and took steps to realize that greatness. Just another example of quality leadership which I appreciated.

Cons

There are always things at work that may not be enjoyable some days for one reason or another but that's just being a professional. It's called work for a reason... not play. Although this team does love to play as hard as they work. Love that about them!

7. 5.0

Great job placement experience

Nov 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have fantastic job placement experience with Jenny, Anand, and their Kore1 team. They helped me land a great tech job in a short time! The team, especially Jenny, was very responsive, efficient, and knowledgeable. I will definitively recommend them to my friends seeking jobs.

Cons

I don't any cons to state

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great job placement experience

Oct 19, 2021 - IS Systems Analyst II in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Got a job after 1st choice was dropped for medical reasons

Cons

Contract only job which ended and was not renewed later as covid restrictions were lowered.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Stay Away!

Nov 18, 2021 - Recruiter in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Some good people to work with - Stocked kitchen - Admin staff was awesome

Cons

- Zero training - Micromanaged environment - Override fee/Cost/Burden fee which is illegal and never discussed during my employment

10. 1.0

Poor management

Nov 3, 2021 - Data Entry
    Business Outlook

Pros

Over worked/ quick job description then zero communication. fend for yourself

Cons

Zero notice low pay highly disorganized d

Viewing 1 - 10 of 194 Reviews

Kore1 Reviews FAQs

Kore1 has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 334 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Kore1 to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Kore1 employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Kore1. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

93% of Kore1 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kore1 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Kore1 to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with Kore1 Job Seekers