Kuali Senior Software Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor

Kuali Senior Software Engineer Reviews

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Joel Dehlin

"New, but so far amazing"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Kuali full-time for more than a year

Pros

In a word, autonomy. The ability to work closely with your team to solve problems and not have a lot of bureaucracy or interference from those outside the team. Of course autonomy is only a symptom of an environment that is trusting and believes in communication.

Cons

The organization is relatively small and flat, opportunities for growth may be limited but it's far too early to know for sure.

Kuali2017-07-13

"My favorite job so far"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Kuali full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Culture - People - I'm always learning from my peers. I never feel like I'm the smartest in the room, but neither does anyone else. Lots of humility from the people. - Benefits - Direct influence - I feel like I have a voice in what goes on (process, product, etc). I don't just get told what to do like I would at a public company or a company with investors. - Openness - Everyone is open and honest, from the company...

Cons

Still growing, still figuring out some business processes, but can be a positive because everyone has influence over the developing process.

Advice to Management

Keep the company going! Keep the values up front in all decisions, and always seek to improve.

Kuali2017-06-07