Found 1,343 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The intern salary was low (as expected) but they offer opportunities for full time employment." (in 109 reviews)
- "1. Poor management and recruitment team" (in 105 reviews)
- "Some of the managers don't keep their verbal word" (in 37 reviews)
- "Long hours if you want to stay on top of everything coming across your desk." (in 24 reviews)
- "Lack of flexible working hours" (in 16 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Kuehne+Nagel and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 1, 2023TransportationCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBensenville, IL
Team works well for our role.
Not all teams works well for their roles.Kuehne+Nagel Response5w
It appears that you had a positive experience, although there still seem to be areas where improvements can be made. To gain a deeper understanding of what we can do differently, we would like to extend an invitation for you to participate in the upcoming employee opinion survey. Once again, thank you for your positive review.
- 5.0Sep 13, 2023Ocean Import CoordinatorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Made lots of friends, management cared about me, great company culture, coffee machines, entertainment at office, gave tech company vibes
Depending on the department, you may only get one remote day when a lot of this work can be done remotely. Although I loved coming to the office, an extra day where I don’t have to commute would be nice.Kuehne+Nagel Response3w
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that you've been enjoying the company culture and our facilities here at Kuehne+Nagel. It's especially gratifying to know that you've been able to forge strong relationships with your colleagues and have felt supported by our management team. We truly appreciate your feedback regarding our remote work policy, and we understand the importance of flexibility in today's work environment. Your insights are valuable to us. Once again, thank you for sharing your thoughts. We extend our best wishes to you for continued success in the future.
Kuehne+Nagel Reviews FAQs
Kuehne+Nagel has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 3,248 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Kuehne+Nagel to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
64% of Kuehne+Nagel employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kuehne+Nagel 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.