Kumon Employee Reviews about "repetitive and boring"
71% would recommend to a friend
(63 total reviews)
89% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Kumon? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kumon employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexible hours allow you to create your own schedule and facilitating communication between patients and healthcare providers always leaves you with a feeling of accomplishment" (in 389 reviews)
- "People are nice and easy to work with" (in 129 reviews)
- "staff were friendly and helpful" (in 116 reviews)
- "Fun and great coworkers." (in 99 reviews)
- "has a very good work environment" (in 95 reviews)
- "Low pay and sometimes it would require you to do more than your actual job description" (in 728 reviews)
- "This job makes me depressed sometimes because of the poor management." (in 123 reviews)
- "Minimum wage and does not increase by experience" (in 111 reviews)
- "low salary and tiring and strict" (in 95 reviews)
- "Manager was strict and always told me off for talking to students because I wanted them to be on" (in 68 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Kumon and is not affected by filters.
Found 63 of over 7K reviews
Updated Dec 3, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "repetitive and boring"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0May 20, 2016Teaching AssistantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearEdison, NJ
Not much to say; teach children or grade work at reasonable pace; 4 hour shifts; no need to talk to other people much
Not much to say; there are no breaks; there is usually overtime; very tedious and boring; minimum wage pay with small raise
- 3.0Jun 26, 2021Student GraderCurrent EmployeeSeattle, WA
-It was very easy to grade papers as they provided answer keys
- can get boring and there aren’t that many hours available
- 2.0Oct 29, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Light work and get to sit down while grading
Very very boring and management was very uptight about little things. Also made tutors clean bathrooms