Kura "great place" Reviews | Glassdoor

Kura Employee Reviews about "great place"

Updated Oct 10, 2018

Kura CEO Brian Bannatyne
Brian Bannatyne
Pros
  • "Looking forward to my future with Kura(in 21 reviews)

• "Great place will recommend to students(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Their are no cons working for kura i really enjoy its a really good job so their is no cons(in 13 reviews)

• "I've worked call centre before and this is the worst(in 9 reviews)

Reviews about "great place"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Review"

I worked at Kura

Pros

Great place will recommend to students

Cons

Not applicable as it was a starting role

Kura2018-09-25

"Horrible Company"

I worked at Kura full-time

Pros

People that I worked with made the place a great place to work.

Cons

Higher management, Were degrading, Not interested in other people's opinion. They advertise that they are a company that wants to develop people. This is in correct they mould you to be the robots that they want you to be. HR policies are a disgrace.

Advice to Management

Advice to management, Remember how you would like to be treated. Open your eyes to the shambles that you are creating

Kura2018-10-10
  3. "Great career opportunities"

Current Employee - Estate Services Manager in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Kura full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great working environment and personal development.

Cons

No cons from me, great place to work.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to the staff and make the positive changes.

Kura2018-08-14

"A great place"

Current Employee - Advisor in Forres, Scotland

I have been working at Kura full-time for less than a year

Pros

Best call centre I have been in. Great place and great people. Looking forward to my future with Kura

Cons

No cons , a great place

Advice to Management

Promote me ;)

Kura2018-06-13

"Kura Forres"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Forres, Scotland

I have been working at Kura full-time

Pros

Kura Forres is a comfortable modern site which Kura have invested heavily in. Kura is a company that genuinely lives and breathes it values, making it a great place to work . The site is going through a period of growth so there are a variety off opportunities open to front line staff to progress within the company.

Cons

40 hour working week Still some work to do on embedding the values in the current team,

Advice to Management

Be fair, consistent and transparent in your selection process for promoting staff from within

Kura2018-06-13
  6. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Kura full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work, Development opportunities, Company is going in the right direction, Pay increases for advisors. I started as an advisor and have been a team manager now for a year! Kura is the first place i have work which has helped me better myself and turn a passing job into a careera

Cons

No cons for me, i enjoy where i work.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing, the company is going the right way amd the changes can be seen throughout the business.

Kura2018-04-18

"Marketing Team"

Current Employee - Marketing in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Kura full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working as part of a great team, with huge benefits and great people around you. The company cares about it's people and want to be able to develop them. No one day is the same therefore lots of exposure to the company and external industry, with career progression and loads of experience to gain. Great place to work!

Cons

Company is still building themselves and working towards doing so.

Kura2017-12-07
  8. "Kura working opportunities"

Current Employee - Customer Advisor in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Kura full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for kura for the last 4 and a half years, it has been a great experience and great place to work for, i am now doing other activites off the phone when required such as training grad, floor support and also covering teams when there manager is on holiday, if you put in the hard work and didcation then you can go far in the company. i would recommend it to anyone who is looking to further there... carear.

Cons

Hours can be long at times but however there are weeks you can work 4 day weeks and also there is plans to put a new shift structure to be put in place for the future

Advice to Management

n/a

Kura2017-10-19

"Shameful Employer"

Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Liverpool, England

I worked at Kura full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office was kept clean - toilets regularly cleaned. Fridges were provided for keeping lunches chilled. Microwaves also provided. There is a lovely outside courtyard with picnic benches - however it's kept locked so staff can't even enjoy some fresh air during breaks!!!

Cons

24 new starters in April. There are 2 left and that is because of the terrible way that the management treat the employees. Other training groups since have also lost considerable numbers - all due to the shoddy treatment by management who sit around chatting to each other but treat the employees like complete rubbish (it won't let me submit what I really think!). It's impossible to get holiday - and there is no... give and take. Just take. Even if you get stuck on a call for half an hour at the end of your shift you won't get paid!! Effectively you are earning less than the minimum wage because of this policy. However if you're 3 minutes late logging in because of system errors then be prepared to find that head office have docked your pay by an hour. You have to be on the ball with them. Floor walkers are not consistent - so information given is often incorrect meaning you get emails from other departments telling you off. 'Put it on a promise' is used when no one can be bothered to really help a customer. I pity the Scottish Power customers even though some of them are rude and ignorant - but a manager won't even take the call when a customer requests it. Kura is supposed to be such a great place to work - but they don't care about their staff - and the CEO is weak to let it continue the way it is. You would think he would look at how many staff leave and know that there is something wrong. Kura Caspian House Management should be replaced as they are the greatest part of the problem. I feel sorry for those who are still there. I lasted 3 months - I hoped to build a career there but it's impossible.

Advice to Management

Replace poor management and stop lying and cheating your employees out of time or pay.

Kura2017-08-28

"Great place to work"

Customer Service Agent in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Kura for more than a year

Pros

Great place to work, friendly people and a perfect atmosphere

Cons

cant think of any. but might be a little bit tensed sometimes

Advice to Management

listen to staff

Kura2016-09-14