Kurt Geiger Key Holder Reviews | Glassdoor

Kurt Geiger Key Holder Reviews

Updated Apr 10, 2019

2.1
Kurt Geiger CEO Neil Clifford (no image)
Neil Clifford
0 Rating
  1. "EVERYTHING BUT THE DREAM"

Former Employee - Key Holder in Birmingham, England

I worked at Kurt Geiger full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

50% off..and free shoes for uniform (take them home after 3 months) and some OK incentives from head office and area manager.

Cons

After working for the company for many years (have no idea why I stayed so long) I guess rent and It became too comfortable staying there!!! As much as kg evolves I love how they want the customer experience to be high end. But yet they want you to work like dogs. And the new ba booklet system is a joke. Are we back in school? There's many other ways to educate staff and team build. But it's time consuming and awkward. Not only do we have to "shine" on the shop floor, but we have to be doing delivery, transfers taking calls being on conference and the list goes on. And all this can be on a day with just two people (they don't care if you can't take a break) Hardly any support if you need anything outside your own store. your lucky if you get a nice area manager. But I wouldn't even recommend 0-4 hour contract. Theres little things I can take from my experience working there made a best friend for life, and met some amazing people but I finally got out and I feel free. No more stickers bull dog clips and pressure.

Continue reading
    Kurt Geiger2019-04-10
  2. "Kurt Geiger"

Supervisor/Key Holder

I worked at Kurt Geiger

Pros

Love for the staff I have worked with. Everyone who has ever joined have been so open as a team and get along. Staff get along more as family especially at my former store working in sync at the store and creating a positive environment. A good rapport were built with customers following this. Product line and stock were good as with the discount benefits that came with them.

Cons

Pay is always messed up for new employees at the start of the recruiting month or more and can be frustrating to not get paid until after two months of employment. Fortunately for me this did not happen to me but it is one thing to consider as it does happen to a small number of new staff.

Kurt Geiger2016-11-22

"Worst job I have ever had"

Current Employee - Key Holder in London, England

I have been working at Kurt Geiger full-time for less than a year

Pros

only thing I can think of is the 50% - even then you have to wait 3 months.

Cons

The company is more concerned with your personal looks and apparence rather than your sales. I was told I HAD to wear foundation, even though my skin is really good. Also forced to wear high heels (which was not in my contract) - the heels then gave me nerve damage in my feet which is leading to surgery. I then had to buy a full price pair of flat shoes for work. Which basically swallowed my entire pay check.

Continue reading
    Kurt Geiger2015-08-28

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews