Kyäni Reviews

Updated Apr 14, 2021

4.1
Kyäni CEO Michael Breshears (no image)
Michael Breshears
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Professional

Apr 14, 2021 - Distribution
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun exciting competitive work environment

Cons

None that I can Think of

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

My favorite job I've ever had

Oct 6, 2020 - AP Specialist in Idaho Falls, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been an employee here for three years. I have been working in this field for fifteen years. I started as AP Clerk and am now AP Specialist. I've been given so many opportunities here and have also been able to continue to develop my career. It's helped me grow as both an employee and as a person because I've had the opportunity to interact with the public more at this job when I've typically been a back-office employee. I'm happy with my compensation and the benefits and my co-workers are some of the best I've ever worked with. My leadership team in the Accounting Department listens to me, helps me work through issues, allows me to problem solve on my own and gives me room to think outside of the box which benefits both of us. My job can be difficult, some would consider it to be boring, but my team and others in the company help to make it a fun, engaging, and enjoyable place to be. I have recommended this company to others as a place of employment in the past and will continue to do so if/when I am able.

Cons

I personally have no cons working for this company.

3. 5.0

Great company

Feb 13, 2021 - Independent Distributor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Faithful founders and great products.

Cons

Some not so good leaders in the field.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Kyani Family

Nov 17, 2020 - Operations Analyst in Idaho Falls, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Kyani comes with the privilege of working with people that are kind, helpful, and dedicated to doing their best everyday. It is so rewarding to work for a company that helps people realize their potential and achieve life goals.

Cons

The winters in Idaho Falls take some getting used to, but even that provides a beautiful snow covered landscape. I'm looking forward to a full season of skiing with my wife.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to Work For

Nov 20, 2020 - Senior Supervisor in Fall Creek, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ Great benefits +Very flexible work schedules +Caring management team + Have had a very positive experience working with the company. When things are not going well in a department the management team works to resolve the issue.

Cons

- Some of the departments are in a different building so communication can be a little difficult to get the same message across all sites.

6. 3.0
    Current Employee

Kyani

May 25, 2020 - Kyani
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good start to a career.

Cons

Salary does not equally increase with cost of living.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A lot of everything

Aug 25, 2019 - Marketing in Idaho Falls, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

In love to stay busy and that’s the best part about Kyani. There is always an upcoming event or product launch or something to keep work fun and exciting.

Cons

I work at the headquarters but I’d like to hear more about what is happening in the international offices.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Assistant to the event coordinator

Apr 30, 2019 - Assistant Event Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

This was such a wonderful place to work. The people I worked with were friendly, and willing to help with anything. One of the things that I loved most about working at Kyani was, the opportunity to do a variety of jobs, like decorating, giving my advice on designs, working at huge conventions. This job gave me a lot of opportunities that I wouldn’t have had working anywhere else. I would recommend working at Kyani to anyone!

Cons

The only hard thing was I was pregnant so I had to stop working there.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

Greatest work environment I’ve ever seen!

May 4, 2019 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great! The product is powerful! Everyone is honest, hardworking, enthusiastic, and friendly! People look out for each other and actually care about each other. Everyone’s ideas are always heard!

Cons

They do expect you to work hard. Do your job the best you can and it shouldn’t be bad.

10. 2.0

No Motivation!

Oct 16, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work schedule! Company is flexible with your schedule.

Cons

Regardless of how hard you work, no matter your efforts for the company, you get the same reward each month. You get free company product which I don't need, and a free 5 dollar fast food meal. Yepee! Not only that, regardless of your efforts you get a fixed pay raise once a year. Where is the motivation to want to keep working hard, let alone want to stay with a company that is not committed to you as a hard working employee? I'm terribly vexed! They say, if you take care of your employees, the employees will want to take care of the employer! You should work to live, not live to work!

3 people found this review helpful