Kyce Enterprises Reviews | Glassdoor

Yessika Sanchez

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Place to work"

I have been working at Kyce Enterprises full-time

Pros

Great Benefits and opportunities for growth

Cons

Stressful environment and highly demanding positions

2. "Account Executive"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

I worked at Kyce Enterprises full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great way to learn basic office management skills. Would highly recommend to any college grad. You learn customer service, account management, self discipline, interviewing, training etc. A great way to build your self confidence if starting out. This is not an easy job, it's 100% driven by what you put into it! Positive office environment. Fun team nights and outings. You build great relationships with coworkers.

Cons

Door to door sales (helps you learn to deal with rejection, law of averages, and basic interpersonal skills), if you can't handle being outdoors half of the day, it's not for you. Work life balance is not there during the initial position. Great for young, single professionals and college graduates. Not good for single parents or people in a relationship with a spouse that can't understand long hours.

3. "account manager"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

I worked at Kyce Enterprises full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent way to learn sales skills, management skills, interviewing skills. It is literally impounded into your head daily, until you eat, sleep and breath it. You can use these skills anywhere in the future. Positive atmosphere. Fun team nights! This is a great entry level position for college aged people.

Cons

It is a great opportunity to become an office manager, but a very small percentage get there. Long work days and six day work week. Don't expect any time off within the first year or until you can open your office. There are also no benefits until then. Not recommended for single parents. You will be working outdoors and doing door to door sales. It is hard when the weather is not favorable. It does teach you self discipline that you need if you have your own business. You will also be traveling a lot, so make sure you have good transportation and a good phone!

Advice to Management

Be more upfront in the interview. It's ok to say door to door sales.

"Lies"

I worked at Kyce Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

the best thing for me was improving my people's skills but other than that nothing else was good

Cons

First its 100% commission second its door to door sales. You have to go "training" everyday for 2 hours before your shift starts with no pay. Just don't take this job not even if you are desperate.

"Not what they say they are"

Former Employee - Sales in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Sales in Houston, TX

I worked at Kyce Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone who works there is really nice..

Cons

You go in for the interview and everyone is excited for you to start your new career in marketing and sales, and move up to getting trained for management, and the own your own business eventually. They actually have you do door-to-door sales selling Uverse. It was the worst experience I have ever had. You don't even get paid the first week when training, and then once you do complete it you only get $200. Not only that but I used to work retail and for Kyce you go in at 12 pm and don't get done until 8:30-9 Mon.-Fri.

Advice to Management

These companies are scams and should not exist.

"Awesome"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

I have been working at Kyce Enterprises full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome office vibe, everybody is super friendly and everybody wants to help you succeed.

Cons

a little bit of a long day but it was totally worth it

7. "Kyce Enterprises Houston Pays Very Well"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Kyce Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at Kyce Enterprises is the ability to move up quickly and get paid very well while doing it! I've been working at Kyce Enterprises since June 2012 and have already moved up within the company twice and I'm making an average of $1200/week.

Cons

You have to work hard and be self-motivated, which I don't mind, but if you don't have great work ethic and you're self-driven, you may have a hard time working here.

Advice to Management

We should have some casual days!

"Tricked and not paid"

I worked at Kyce Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

if you don't have a job, then why not?

Cons

If you are looking for a SERIOUS position, this isn't the place. The owner tricked me into what the role was that I would be fulfilling. I had no idea it was outside sales until I went for my first day of training and then had already accepted the position. She worded it very carefully saying things like "I need you to get out of training as soon as possible because I want you to manage my team"... well of course you do! Who knew what it was going to take to get there. Coming from a sales background this is the worst type of outdoor sales there is. You literally knock on door to door, you get doors slammed in your face, attacked by dogs, and you meet some real creepers. Not to mention how dangerous it is for a single female. I hated this job and spent 2 weeks on the job yet didn't get paid at all because you have to sell XX amount to get paid for training. No wonder turn over is high!

Advice to Management

Be straightforward about what this job really entails. Stop trying to make it out to be something it's not. The only one getting PAID there was you.

"If you enjoy working hard and being compensated accordingly, this is the place for you."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

Pros

Hands down the best way to gain sales experience quickly. A great place for entry-level individuals looking to gain a host of transferrable skills, including direct sales and marketing, interviewing, training, public speaking and more. Huge growth potential for those looking for a new career directive; they only hire from within, so although those with previous management experience will have to accept starting at the bottom of the food chain, there is literally no glass ceiling if you have a good work ethic. Office environment is both fun and professional. Lots of help and guidance from peers and management. Most work is done independently.

Cons

Six day work week, working minimum forty-five hours a week. You will be expected to use your own car and cell phone. High employee turnover at the entry level. Extremely fast-paced; those who succeed dedicated the vast majority of their time to their careers. A lot of time is spent walking outdoors-- a pro in good weather, a con in bad weather, just depends.

10. "Nice to work"

Former Intern - Account Executive in Mumba, Copperbelt (Zambia)
    Former Intern - Account Executive in Mumba, Copperbelt (Zambia)

I worked at Kyce Enterprises as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Its a nice company to work with ,there is good growth in future. nice work environment and culture. so thumps up

Cons

food is very bad it spoil the health so better have good arrangement for food by your own

Advice to Management

pay should be desrirable.hfsfsfsyf jhdgsjgdsdsdlk jfhsfhsf sfhasf sfhsnfshfs f kjsfasjfaitrjs kjsfasf