- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
Found 3 of over 3 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Cutting edge, eco-friendly product that I am proud of. Smart people, fun environment, casual work environment, focus on results, no micromanaging, flat org, no red tape. Competitive pay and great benefits. Established company is early stages of high growth so it's an exciting time to be here.
Feels startupy in some ways so you have to be ok with some ambiguity.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Growing company and opportunities for many
Poor leadership, no work life balance
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They're great with giving paid time off. Very laid back environment.
Seems to be a lack of project management or a good plan in place.