Kyriba Corp. Employee Reviews about "fast growing"

Updated May 19, 2020

4.1
Kyriba Corp. Chairman and CEO Jean-Luc Robert
Jean-Luc Robert
Pros
Cons
  • "Growing pains of course add to some frustration at times but a good problem to have(in 6 reviews)

• "High turnover at the top can be unsettling(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "fast growing"

Return to all Reviews
  1. Featured Review
    COVID-19

"People First Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There is huge opportunity at Kyriba as a fast-growing, global company. We get to work with people all around the globe on exciting projects. It's a fast paced and demanding environment but at the same the company cares about its people. There's more of a focus now on talent development and creating more opportunities for growth within the team and in pursuit of people's own career goals. Perks and office amenities are good. Kyriba is a market leading solution and it's great to be a part of a company that is creating its own market category. I would say I am very proud to work here especially at this time given the amount of care shown to employees and clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. I appreciate the way the organization has continued to progress forward so well with great alignment and cohesion in what could very well have been a time of more stress and uncertainty, without strong leadership.

Cons

If you are not used to working in a dynamic and rapidly growing organization it can take awhile to acclimate to the pace at Kyriba.

2. "FinTech Company with Great Future Outlook. Keep Improving Externally & Internally."

Current Employee - Customer Support in Singapore

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Fast-growing company with great future outlook. - Great product that keeps evolving. - Friendly colleagues. I have worked for close to three years in Kyriba. I have noticed a lot of improvements in work conditions in the past one year being made like the below: - People-centered company. CEO and HR gives focus on welfare & well-being of staff and are committed to improving work conditions & communication. - Flexible working arrangements. - Good work culture. - Good health insurance coverage. - Free lunch every Wednesday & plenty of snacks in office. - Treats for staff for team bonding (birthdays, get-togethers, games etc.). - Comfortable office environment.

Cons

Happy with the improvements that have been/are being made in the past year.

Continue reading

3. "I worked in Kyriba Singapore office for almost 2 years. Working atmosphere here is really nice!"

Former Employee - Consultant Support in Singapore

I worked at Kyriba Corp. full-time for more than a year

Pros

've been working in Kyriba Singapore for almost two years. It's really enjoyable to be here. Every one is open minded and each one will be equally treated. Colleagues here are from over 7 countries over the world. You can learn a lot of all of them. Besides, it is a fast growing company and opportunities will be given to each of us. If you were the guys who would like to grow up fast and grasp professional skills, come on, do not hesitate to join in Kyriba!!

Cons

More training is required sometimes

Continue reading
  4. "A company in expansion. The place to be"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Paris

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Exciting times for growth, and fast growing. Went through some reorg and a very strong and collaborative leadership team is now in place to address the next challenges.

Cons

none that I can think of

5. "Fast growing and exciting - for people who want to make something happen"

4.0
    Current Employee - V P in London, England

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast growing new team - exciting times for growth and those who like a challenge - good team collaboration - strong business vision and investment

Cons

Fast growing means don't expect perfection all the time

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews