Kyriba Corp. Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Updated May 10, 2021

4.3
Kyriba Corp. Chairman and CEO Jean-Luc Robert
Jean-Luc Robert
Pros
  • "Great people, happy and engaged(in 7 reviews)

• "Besides, it is a fast growing company and opportunities will be given to each of us(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Growing pains of course add to some frustration at times but a good problem to have(in 6 reviews)

• "High turnover at the top can be unsettling(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "working environment"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

Great Place to Work

Jan 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing and collaborative global team, continuous learning and development, an opportunity to help shape the culture of a fast growth and award winning company, strong leaders.

Cons

I would say there are normal challenges that come with fast growth so being able to be agile and ready to flex with change as a team member is good.

Kyriba Corp. Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It’s great to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Kyriba and working with our team.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Seamless and professional interview process

Mar 3, 2021 - Mid Market Sales Executive in Cleveland, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Expectations set and kept All interviews were on time No questions avoided

Cons

No specific cons to speak of

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work: The People, The Culture, The Value We Deliver

Jan 27, 2021 - Management in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Kyriba is an entrepreneurial, global, and high-growth company, and is a market leader in treasury and enterprise liquidity space. Employees are empowered to lead, take initiative, and solve problems. Kyriba’s growth means more investment in its people, products, and customers. The culture encourages collaboration and exploration, and rewards those that take risks and remain agile in responding to change. Every day is fun and challenging! We are making a real impact in the lives of our customers, which makes the work and results even more rewarding. The CEO establishes high expectations for the team, and is very engaged and supportive in helping teams find solutions to challenges.

Cons

High growth means employees need to act with a sense of urgency and purpose. Many priorities means there can be evolving demands for time. For me, this is exciting. For others, this can be frustrating or overwhelming. Employees who do well at Kyriba embrace change as opportunity. Employees that have struggled are those that expect a Fortune 500 culture, where they can fold into the existing pace & processes.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Company is growing. The people are it's greatest assets.

May 10, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company is growing rapidly and you have to be able to think and act on your feet to adapt to changes.

Cons

With rapid changes comes some growing pains. We are on the right path.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fast Growth- Hold on to your seat.

Feb 3, 2021 - Professional in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great product that is very well known on the market. The pace is fast but everyone is motivated and brilliant so I welcome the challenge to work side by side with this group.

Cons

As I said, the pace is fast. It is not for everyone. The hours can be long but the work is rewarding.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company that is constantly growing

Jan 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Constantly growing company, even through the Covid pandemic. The company offers a competitive Total Rewards package including a great 401k program and healthcare benefits.

Cons

There is quite a bit of leadership turnover. While this can be a positive if performance is low, it can lead to ambiguity and lack of structure and focus.

7. 3.0
      Former Employee

Terrible

Mar 17, 2021 - Financial Analyst FP&A in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

SaaS/ tech/ industry, compensation, startup perks

Cons

political, disorganized, slammed with work, terrible manager, bad communication

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Kyriba Cares

Jul 20, 2020 - Office Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Kyriba Cares about its employees. Our amazing Office Manager from our Headquarters in San Diego mailed each employee a "Care Package" while we are working remotely during Covid-19. Hundreds of packages were individually assembled and mailed to each employee's home. It was a thoughtful, caring gesture by our company letting us know they care about each and every one of us. Thanks Kyriba executives and thank you Tom for all your hard work to show us Kyriba cares. Stay safe and stay strong.

Cons

No cons for this company.

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Dec 9, 2020 - Software Engineer in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefit, family oriented place

Cons

None I can think of

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst company I've ever worked for

Dec 17, 2020 - Vice President in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company headquarters is located in San Diego, so if you're geographically limited, it's one of the only software company opportunities in the area

Cons

The company culture is driven by the CEO. Which means that the company has a hostile work environment, characterized by extensive bullying from the CEO. During my 1 year tenure at the company, no less than 12 senior managers (vice presidents and above) left the company due to the CEO

11 people found this review helpful

Kyriba Corp. Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Kyriba is committed to being a world-class company that holds the trust and confidence of our team members, clients and partners. As part of our iCare Core Values and our Code of Business Conduct, we expect that everyone at Kyriba live up to the highest ethical standards of business conduct. We take this seriously, and all employees have multiple channels available to report any ethics or conduct concerns, from any level of the organization, through internal channels or through a confidential 3rd-party ethics hotline.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 87 Reviews