Kyriba Corp. "working environment" Reviews | Glassdoor

Kyriba Corp. Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Updated Oct 9, 2019

3.9
Kyriba Corp. CEO Jean-Luc Robert
Jean-Luc Robert
Pros
  • "London) is seeing a huge growth drive, making the working environment an exciting place to be in(in 8 reviews)

• "Great people, happy and engaged(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "The typical growing pains of a company in rapid expansion(in 6 reviews)

• "l'entreprise est en cours de transformation et en pleine croissance, il ne faut pas appr(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "working environment"

Return to all Reviews

"Amazing Organization!"

Current Employee - Office Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wonderful work environment, the team is family, collaborative culture with the desire to succeed. Excellent opportunities to advance in your career and grow within the company. Lunches every Wednesday and plenty of events to encourage team building.

Cons

The typical growing pains of a company in rapid expansion.

Kyriba Corp.2019-02-13

"system administrator"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Kyriba Corp. full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

An growing company, pay reasonable market salary, friendly working environment, ok level medical insurance, you have to pay spouse medical insurance yourself. 2% 401k match, 9 holidays.

Cons

Hard to get promotion if you don't speak French, little yearly increase, prefer to find manager from market instead promote current employees.

Kyriba Corp.2017-01-10

"Business Development"

Current Employee - Business Development in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome work environment, you really feel like part of a team that is important and not just a number. The turnover in my department is extremely low. Everyone enjoys their jobs and I believe they genuinely want to be at work, which you do not find often. In addition, you are given a good balance of training's and autonomy, to be successful. Oh yeah...the free food, benefits and vaca time are all a nice perk as well.

Cons

To be honest, in going on my 8th month here I really don't see any cons. The only thing some may not like, if they are used to a loud sales floor, would be how quiet it is in the building. Not a huge deal but you do feel like you are on stage every know and again when pitching but if you are confident in what you are saying, that shouldn't matter. Overall a great place to work, if you put in the effort.

Kyriba Corp.2015-11-02

"Growth Mode Activated!"

Current Employee - N/A in London, England

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time

Pros

- The Northern European region (i.e. London) is seeing a huge growth drive, making the working environment an exciting place to be in - Mature and experienced people in London who work hard but are also always available to help and are able to have a laugh - Close knit office - Currently based in a WeWork office: breakfast every Monday, beer/prosecco taps available every evening, regular food pop-ups, courses, massages, etc. - In-depth training - Autonomy

Cons

A lot of room for improvement: - Growing too quickly means processes to cater to a large corporate have not been defined which can, more often than not, become a pain - Benefits package needs reviewing - The smallest office globally so can be seen as the forgotten child at times

Kyriba Corp.2019-10-09

"Good company, great culture and good work and life balance!"

Current Employee - Marketing in London, England

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company to work for, providing progressive opportunities and plenty of support. People are approachable and it is a friendly place to work. Diverse workplace. Good in-house training. Great working environment at WeWork.

Cons

More social events More processes

Kyriba Corp.2019-09-19
  6. "Not a treassurer? Don't go there!"

Former Employee - Sales in London, England

I worked at Kyriba Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good working environment at WeWork.

Cons

Expect you to know everything about treasury management after a week' training course. After that there is no support. Hire and fire company.

Kyriba Corp.2019-07-21
  7. "Great company for learning and career"

Current Employee - Senior Functional Consultant in Paris

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I joined Kyriba more than 3 years ago and I never get bored. With Kyriba you will keep learning since the company always try to work on other modules/functionalities. That is something I really appreciate. After three years, I have been sent for 6 months in our Japan office to help our team there. This experience was very interesting professionaly and personaly. In Kyriba, you can have a very flexible work environment like working from home if needed. Your had work is recognized with bonuses.

Cons

The main con working for Kyriba is that sometimes work invade personal life.

Kyriba Corp.2016-07-28