Kyyba Reviews | Glassdoor

Tel K. Ganesan

1. "Good Company"

Former Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Farmington Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Farmington Hills, MI

Pros

Cares about employees
    Good Supporting Staff
    Good pay and benefits

Cons

Minimal Client presence and interaction

Advice to Management

Need more engagement from leadership at Client site

2. "Excellent Company, Work-Life Balance"

I have been working at Kyyba full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The management team and HR department are great to work with, they are flexible with regard to schedules, you can earn work from home time (2 x Week if goals are met), positive environment and lots of support. The base compensation is appropriate & commission structure is excellent.

Cons

Benefits are a bit pricey but they offer Aflac to supplement and an Employee Assistance Program. Because to company is growing, some policies & procedures are constantly evolving & changing.

Advice to Management

Great work!!!!

Sep 23, 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We welcome your feedback please feel free to email any suggestions to hrmanager@kyyba.com.

3. "Good - Please note only interaction is between client and You"

Current Employee - Product Design Engineer in Auburn Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Product Design Engineer in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at Kyyba full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

doesnt interfere at all, once u get the job with a client, you pretty much stuck there, Regular pay schedule, did not miss any

Cons

Poor benefits, no career suggestions, No performance review, Dont care much once u joined the client.

Advice to Management

Get to know the employees career goals, Let there be new opportunities for employees to consider

5. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Computer Systems Technician in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Computer Systems Technician in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Kyyba full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Salary is decent and benefits are good.

Cons

Vacation and sick leave needs to be increased.

Advice to Management

Communicate with your long distance employees more.

Sep 23, 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you very much for your feedback. As a company, it is very important to us that we continue to grow and improve. If you would like to provide any additional details about your experience or ways ... More

6. "Supportive Environment!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Farmington Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at Kyyba full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Upper Management/CEO encourage their employees to thrive. Opinions matter...Work/Life balance. Company is growing due to solid employees.

Cons

Benefits definitely could be better for contractors and internal employees. Cost is too high...

Sep 23, 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for the positive feedback!

7. "Amazing Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at Kyyba full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Wonderful benefits, very competitive pay and they are a strong believer in having a work/life balance.
    The people are all very personable, friendly and welcoming. Very diverse culture!
    Management is very good about employee recognition and keeping workers happy. You feel appreciated and like each person matters.

Cons

None so far, best company atmosphere that I have experienced.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep the "worker bees" happy and providing recognition so that they fell appreciated and they will work harder to keep the company growing.

Sep 23, 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for your positive feedback!

"Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Farmington Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at Kyyba full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The direct hire reqs. have great commission ( like any company you have to wait until the client pays which is 30-90 days- but its worth it!). There is flexibility in your work schedule, so you do not feel micro managed. The AE's are very pro-active and have great relationships with hiring managers (One AE sit's on site at her client). Small company so you can make a difference.

Cons

Heathcare is not the best if you have a family, but I think its no different than most staffing company (they have a free HSA for just employee). They lack a strong training program so not ideal if you never recruited before. Focus of the company can change alot.

"Recruiter"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at Kyyba (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are a girl,, Good Looking, Go to Kyyba ,You can see many gentlemen in the management come to you and lick your feet

Cons

Worst Management, They eat your head and do business, earn benefits etc., They pay you Base Sal, If you ask perks & benefits, They pull you out. If you are a good looking girl, All the perks, benefits & increments in salary 4 times a year will come to your table.

Advice to Management

If you earn millions of dollars as a profit. Share your profile to your all employees with favoritism at the least 1-10%. Employees are the one who bring you business

Sep 23, 2016 – HR Manager

We are sorry that you did not have a positive experience with our company. If you would like to share more about your experience to help us improve please email hrmanager@kyyba.com.

"Lots of promises but always fails to deliver"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Auburn Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Auburn Hills, MI

Pros

kyyba offers bullhorn which is a great applicant tracking system used by the recruiters.

Cons

workers are working longer hours for less pay and taking on higher levels of stress. Lack of communication. No job security. Favoritism. Unfair pay. Micromanagement.

Advice to Management

There’s at least one in every company. Well here at Kybba you have the whole management staff. The man or woman who people shake their head at and ask, “How in the world did they get that job?” Well you can find that here!!! Thousands of unqualified bosses slip up the ranks and into positions they have no right to hold. It’s just part of the work life, and it aggravates the heck out of employees. There’s not a lot of workers can do if they’re under the thumb of a bumbling boss, so turn the situation around. If the boss is no good, it gives the employee a better chance to stand out and score major bonus points with senior management.

Sep 23, 2016 – HR Manager

"No career growth here just jobs"

Current Employee - Sales in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Sales in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Kyyba full-time

Pros

workload not challenging enough - easy assignments, colleagues not talented so you can easily compete

Cons

sub standard projects, no career growth, lack of focus, just short term jobs, lack team work