What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with; very progressive HR programs and talent management approaches." (in 95 reviews)
- "great benefits and pto with brand discounts" (in 92 reviews)
- "Good pay and Nice Hours" (in 77 reviews)
- "Great culture and aesthetics in the different corporate buildings." (in 33 reviews)
- "It is a Good work environment" (in 29 reviews)
- "No work life balance no help with training" (in 49 reviews)
- "poor management" (in 46 reviews)
- "long hours and disorganization." (in 45 reviews)
- "Bad manager whom I didn't feel I could trust to be honest." (in 22 reviews)
- "Senior leadership seems out of touch with current trends and care more about the business than their employees" (in 21 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of L Brands and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,060 of over 1K reviews
Updated May 12, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0May 12, 2023Highlift OperatorFormer Employee
Was always busy, had steady work constantly. Excellent job benefits .
You need to be helpful, cross training and be beneficial to the job a must.
L Brands Reviews FAQs
L Brands has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 1,201 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at L Brands to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
73% of L Brands employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated L Brands 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.