What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "runs very lean so you can take on as much as you can handle; great people" (in 143 reviews)
- "Great colleagues, some of the brightest yet humblest people you'll meetand a very friendly, non" (in 66 reviews)
- "1. the people and culture are too good" (in 60 reviews)
- "Stimulating environment and pay is good" (in 32 reviews)
- "Good salary but not so great when you divide by the number of hours and what this place can do to your mental health" (in 28 reviews)
- "Long hours and always need to deliver results i.e. cannot go home until things are done perfectly" (in 117 reviews)
- "Terrible terrible terrible work life balance" (in 71 reviews)
- "Some long hours; projects sometimes too short to really get into the topic" (in 57 reviews)
- "Management also tend to make hiring mistakes and then use underhanded tactics to get rid of the unwanted employees, like playing employees off against each other." (in 17 reviews)
- "mba's who you will work under are bad managers" (in 14 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of L.E.K. Consulting and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 959 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 14, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Sep 8, 2023Senior AssociateCurrent Employee
The people you're working with are bright and fun (I spend time with coworkers on the weekends and would consider them close friends)
Cases are becoming a lot more time-intensive and understaffed
Considering making the leap from the type of work at LEK (DDs and some strategy) to Deloitte Consulting to improve work life balance and change up type of work (sick of DDs). 5YOE, thoughts? Anyone else done this? Deloitte Oliver Wyman Kearney Bain & Company McKinsey & Company Boston Consulting Group
L.E.K. Consulting Reviews FAQs
L.E.K. Consulting has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,125 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at L.E.K. Consulting to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
82% of L.E.K. Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated L.E.K. Consulting 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.