L'Oréal Employee Reviews about "work environmen"
79% would recommend to a friend
(0 total reviews)
93% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There is no work/life balance and you almost assume that the unrealistic targets are to set you up for failure." (in 404 reviews)
- "Believes they are 'agile' but realistically this means a lack of direction and poor management." (in 267 reviews)
- "Low salaries and a lot of presentations for each purpose" (in 245 reviews)
- "Long hours but it is individual choice due to flexible working style and not forced by company" (in 218 reviews)
- "Working late hours to get by on meeting deadlines" (in 148 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of L'Oréal and is not affected by filters.
Updated Dec 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating