79% would recommend to a friend
(5795 total reviews)
93% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There is no work/life balance and you almost assume that the unrealistic targets are to set you up for failure." (in 409 reviews)
- "Believes they are 'agile' but realistically this means a lack of direction and poor management." (in 276 reviews)
- "Low salaries and a lot of presentations for each purpose" (in 234 reviews)
- "Long hours but it is individual choice due to flexible working style and not forced by company" (in 209 reviews)
- "Bad managers." (in 145 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of L'Oréal and is not affected by filters.
Found 5,795 of over 13K reviews
Updated Dec 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.0Dec 5, 2023Sales SupervisorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsShanghai, Shanghai
international working environment, good training
low salary, highly stressful targets
- 4.0Dec 4, 2023Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCairo, Cairo Governorate
he company is known for its emphasis on innovation and research in the beauty and cosmetics industry, offering employees the chance to work on cutting-edge products and technologies.
L'Oréal is known for setting high performance standards, which may result in a demanding work environment.
- 1.0Dec 3, 2023Social Media ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBangkok
Good pay, great company benefits
Gossiping behind the backs of friends does not feed each other in a constructive way.
L'Oréal Reviews FAQs
L'Oréal has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 12,755 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at L'Oréal to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
79% of L'Oréal employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated L'Oréal 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.