L&T Infotech Reviews in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

3.9
L&T Infotech CEO Sanjay Jalona
Sanjay Jalona

Cons

1. "A good place to work - if you get a good manager"

Current Employee - Computer Programmer/I T Consultant in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Computer Programmer/I T Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at L&T Infotech full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

As with any other software companies, the quality of the work life will depend on the kind of manager that you have. I have worked long enough with the company to have managers on both sides of the spectrum and I would say that it's more of a balanced of view for me. The pay is competitive.

Cons

They could improve on the benefits packages that are being paid to the employees. Staying in the same company for so long has its impact as new hires get a significantly higher pay packages then the people who have stayed at the company for a longer time.

Advice to Management

Think of additional compensation benefits to the employees who have hung in with the company for a longer time. Also look to improve the quality of the managers that are currently being employed.

2. "Good place to learn, compensation poor compared to the market"

Current Employee - SAP Consultant in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - SAP Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Large scale practice which backs you and your work at the client site allowing you to play a lead role in projects
    Good portfolio of clients with strategic connects in place for long term prospects
    No travel involved (relocation might be needed from project to project every few years)

Cons

Poor compensation! (Cannot stress it enough as they are WAY behind in the market)
    Low employee morale onsite
    High stress due to long working hours (including heavy offshore development and time spent in co-ordination; due to poor project management on occasion
    No 'team' atmosphere as organization hardly spends any money on team-building efforts.

Advice to Management

Find a way to leverage US-based resources better by increasing their billing rates, providing better compensation, better HR practices needed.

Showing 2 of 1,937 reviews